Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you had to remove one effect of weed, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gbmack, Aug 8, 2011.

1. The Munchies for sure.

2. just grind up the tree and pull it thru :p

3. If tolerance counts, then that. If not... red/glossy eyes

4. That the high wears off...

5. i hate when your coming down and get the munchies again then just pass out lol

6. cotton mouth, red eyes. munchies.

7. All the disadvantages have medical uses so none but one strain that doesnt give you the munchies and cotton mouth peace 420 GG

8. #28 gasguzzler, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Try 3 months mate! It sticks in the body's lipids GG

9. This and also the possibility it has for putting me in a lazy and chilled out state, can't stand that. But only remove that for me since there's people who enjoy that and they should be able to keep it.

10. burnouts for sure....

11. Munchies, I always feel guilty like im getting fat or something after I eat.

12. Munchies! Weed induced man tits are not cool!

13. For some it may be as little as one week because skinny people have less fat solvent for thc to dissolve in

14. Paranoia. I probably spend 20 minutes (at least) of every high worrying about something, and it does not feel good. Idk how to get over it

15. Red eyes for sure.

16. I dont know about you guys but im not a big fan of the munchies.

17. Chiefing too much bud, I go past cartoon land into, "fuck i'm too high" land.

18. Cottonmouth, tolerance, the emptiness feeling in my wallet

19. the paranoia

20. I just realized that I said 3 things not 1, yup I'm high