Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you had to remove one effect of weed, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gbmack, Aug 8, 2011.

1. nothing . weeds beautiful the way it is . i accept it <3.

2. the money out of my pocket

but seriously, if I could remove one thing it would be cottonmouth

3. The way it makes me think deep about shit, fucks with my depression somtimes.

4. Burning out afterwards. It sucks cuz i get lazy and dont wanna do shit. This is only beneficial before you sleep. Otherwise, it's just plain annoying.

5. BURNOUTS!!! especially after a big kush sesh i pass the fuck out

6. For me it would be the cottonmouth. It just plain feels gross.

7. Burnouts... if I don't sleep after I toke, I'm a zombie for the rest of the day.

8. When u smoke Alot and then ur heart beats super fast and ur vision shakes with each beat and everything echoes.

I don't usually get too burnt out

9. Burning out hands down, you can always drink something for cottonmouth but being burntout just plain sucks.

10. tolerence.not realy weeds fault but i wish i would get as high as i used to

11. the thing in it that makes people get high, get on forums, and wonder what should not longer be an effect of weed

12. Its occasional precipitation to panic attack, sometimes when its least expected too. Not all experience it, but it is a known agonist

13. #13 SmokinTree, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ehhh I actually kinda like that. :eek:

So never mind I like weed how it is

14. pasties for sure

15. Definitely the increased heart rate part

16. Burn out. It sucks when your at work and all I wanna do is sleep my ass off and I have like 4 hours left on my shift

17. Phlegm! As a long term smoker, NEVER cig smoker, I can say that MMJ is having an effect on my lungs. I don't worry about lung cancer as much as emphysema. But there are always vapes.

I wouldn't change a thing about the high. If you don't like your heart to race, don't smoke sativa, and don't smoke early harvest bud. If you have depression problems DO smoke sativa and early harvested bud. Same if you don't like getting burnt out. Just smoke the right strains. Marijuana is a beautiful thing and I wouldn't fuck with it for a million dollars.

18. THC becomes filtered out of the body after... 3 days? :)

19. the creation of resin after bong tokes obviously