If you had to relive High School all over again...

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Jun 19, 2012.

1. What would you do different?....I think I definitely would've went for a lot more pussy. I really regret not taking advantage of all the young, teen ass that is now unavailable to me :(

2. For real. But if I was back in HS I wouldnt be the confident pussy getting Me that I am today.

3. Lifted a lot more,not stay with the same girl for 2 years,and be a lot more assertive and confident.

4. i really wouldn't change anything, high school was sweet and everything for me.

5. I would get high as balls.

6. Instead of smoking before school I also would have toked up during lunch

7. Smoke more weed

8. i wouldve disobeyed my mom waaaaaaaaaaaaay more

9. I would have dumped the ho ass bitch that wasted almost 3 years of my life and slept with every chick. Couldlol. I also have anxiety andi think smoking weed earlier may have helped. Idk.

10. I would have skated through the whole four years on computer classes, cheated, and graduated early to get out of that dump. 99% of the people in my school never wanted to learn. So it was hard to give a fuck.

11. I wish I smoked in high school to be honest showing up to class high would of been awesome honestly!

12. I wouldn't have smoked until I graduated AND I'd had listened to my mom about everything..

And id have gotten better grades

13. would get alot more pussy, and not party as much had to repeat the 10th grade cause i partyed to much and actually go to class

14. I think I wouldn't be such a bitch & so shy. God puberty was hard on me.

15. Think my late brother-in-law George was correct, I just needed to get laid. God, hs boys are stupid.

16. This.

17. I would have worked on my social skills a little bit more, probably would have stepped up and fucked a couple girls I may have been able to a few years back as well.

18. Qwery man, Flemian - anyone want to chat?