Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you had to put a number on it....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dylan843, Dec 31, 2009.

1. if you had to put a number on it how many times would you think you would have to smoke/get high to be considered a 'seasoned toker'?

i know it depends on the person but this is just one of those what do you think things.

2. Well i Dont know i consider someone a seasoned toker who understands the way marijuana and THC works and how you get high, vast knowledge of differnet strains, best things to do while high

I guess someone could smoke 100 times and get it or it could take another person 1000 ..who knows.:wave:

3. thousands upon thousands..

4. I'd say over 1,000 would be a kind of "not a noobie anymore" rank and anywhere up from 3k I'd consider to be a seasoned toker.

5. Id say that if u are keepin count then yer not a seasoned toker. :)

6. You're seasoned once you understand the affects of smoking and are used to it....

...you're seasoned if you have experience and can tell the difference between bush and chronic...

..you're seasoned if pot is a major part of your life and you act intelligent upon that....

...however you cannot be seasoned if everytime you smoke you think your gunna die...
    ...or you can't tell the difference between bud....yu just want the fattest ssack with no regard to quality...

....at least these are my requirments... I know I wasn't seasoned for a full year after starting to smoke if not more...but holy crap did I turn out to one serious pothead....lmao!!

7. I agree with most of this.

BUT just because someone prefers quantity over quality does NOT mean they dont know anything about marijuana. Sometimes people are gonna make hash or need a long-term supply so they will sacrifice quality for quantity. I have done it many times. And I usually have the BEST weed u can get. :)

8. Yeah 100% ....I am sorry if my post came off like that....because I even thought to myself....naaa this sounds wierd lemme rephrase it.....

...basicly I meant....

Lets say some fagget wants some weed and he sees a .7 of some Jack Herrer, cured to perfection.... and a 1.5 of some straight forest bush.... if that person thinks the 1.5 for 10 is a better deal....staright foolish ahah...

...P.S I have found myself grabbing cheap bud quiet often.... but I look for the best deal, like I mean there's china, but there's also decent and good china, heheh :hippie:

9. My thoughts exactly

10. becoming a seasoned toker is like falling in love. you just know...

11. being a seasoned smoker has little to do with the amount youve smoked.

12. enough to lose count? there is no number

13. Everyone loses count of the number of times they've smoked. I stopped counting when I got to like ten.

14. If you have to ask the question, then you're prolly a seasoned toker

15. 314.6827601

No seriously guys, can you really 'put a number on it' ? :p

16. 420 times and BAM

17. It's not how many times you've smoked, but if you know all about the herb. The difference between Sativa and Indica, properties of THC, strains, smells, colors, etc. You don't have to smoke a shit ton to do some research and become knowledgeable.

18. you're a "seasoned toker" when you can light up a FAT one and can still manage to function... but then you realize that it's just not fucking worth the effort.

so yeah, like somebody already said... it's like falling in love, you'll just "know".

19. Just once, If you have a high threshold and a specifically scuplted tolerance all you really need is a few bowl packs or a joint. I would be skeptical of anyone who doesnt get high after smoking the listed above, provided it was good reefer.

20. If you can* keep count.