Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had to pick one way to smoke a pound it would be . . .

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by swanseatoker, Dec 22, 2012.

1. #1 swanseatoker, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Ok, lets say a magic weed fairy comes up to you. She gives you a pound of dank bud but tells you that you can only smoke it one way. Which would you choose? Bongs, Vapes, Joints & Blunts (they kinda go together in my opinion), Bowls, or Other?

Personally I'd pick the bong. I always love a bong high, its so intense. And bong hits get me the highest out of anything .
    :bongin:

2. I would take half of it and make hash, then smoke bongs bowls of weed with hash on top...or somethin' like that heh.

3. Blunts *****.

4. Probably bong because I find them the most fun to smoke. Letting the chamber get milky, anticipating the right moment to take the full hit, and then the great relief you get when you finally do and exhale.

5. I would probably choose a pipe... it's good general purpose method and it would be awhile till I had to pick up more that way. It'd be easy to bring with you, wouldn't smoke too much (like blunts), easy to share, pocket-able, easy cleaning.

That said, I need variety in my smoke. I'd tell the fairy
    "List'n here...fairy. If I smoke ya out, you should be a bro and let me mix it up sometimes... ya knaw? I know you wanna take a few bong rips mayne!!"

:smoking::cool:

6. lol, your throat and lungs would be so RAW...lol

You'd die if you smoked a pound of weed in blunts wraps.

from the tobacco destroying your system...

One pound, either vape or eating.

7. It's safe to say a pound through my glass pipe would last me 5+ years, think about how many bowls in a pound, you couldn't load that fast let alone smoke them all to cash.

8. #8 TrippyDreams, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    I'm a mobile toker so as much as I love my pieces, I would go with Joints and Blunts. Plus I'll die if I don't roll. Also, I love smoking spliffs. So I could smoke blunts, spliffs, weed mixed with natural herbs, or pure joints. Plain papes, flavored papes, hemp papes, clear papes...

9. [quote name='"CaptainBobbo"']I would probably choose a pipe... it's good general purpose method and it would be awhile till I had to pick up more that way. It'd be easy to bring with you, wouldn't smoke too much (like blunts), easy to share, pocket-able, easy cleaning.

That said, I need variety in my smoke. I'd tell the fairy
    "List'n here...fairy. If I smoke ya out, you should be a bro and let me mix it up sometimes... ya knaw? I know you wanna take a few bong rips mayne!!"

:smoking::cool:[/quote]

I'm sure this fairy has her own bud.

10. Through my volcano vape, that'd last forever in that,on top of Makin edibles with left overs

11. Extreme Q for sure.

Bags and elbow packs all day.

12. You don't smoke those bath salts right? lol jk

13. A single 1lb joint. Go big or go home.

14. i'd slap that fucking fairy and tell her/him imma do whatever the fuck i want with this bud lol

15. Normally is say bong, but if I got that much, fuck it, joints all day

16. make-all-the-edibles.

17. Bongs all the way.

Smoking from a bong was how I cultivated myself when I started smoking. It was great fun of course.

18. Definitely joints, I'd roll me up some fat bastards.

19. Lol I really hope you were just trying to be funny. That is definately not true.

20. I'd be using my MFLB for the rest of my life lol