If you had to give up a sense, which one would it be

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #21 Leapfrog, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

Not correct.

I can't smell but my taste works just fine...

On edit: I have no problem what-so-ever not being able to smell!

2. Haha never thought of that.

Sure he'd be good in a fight, cuz he wouldn't feel anything, but thats kind of a double edged sword too, he'd probably get into a fight he couldn't handle and keep going after he should have gone down, and end up getting killed.

3. all superheroes have to die at some point brah

4. How'd that happen?if you don't mind..

5. True, but i mean come on, thats a pretty big liability.

Still, you could make so much money on bets. Like bet 12 dudes at a bar 100 bucks each that you'll dip your hand in a pot of boiling hot water or something.

1000 bucks to walk into an electric fence:D

6. Smell for sure. And i also think that if u didnt have the sense of touch u would probly kill urself somehow.

7. im going to have to say taste
    i love the idea of eating healthy foods and not being able to taste them because i eat a lot of junk food and i hate doing cardio

i would give up taste first, then smell

8. I'd go smell, I can barely smell as it is anyway.

9. As long as it ain't my ability to hear, I could care less.

Without music, I'd probably just shoot myself.

10. When I worked @ a paint factory I accidentally inhaled acid fumes...

11. LoL fucking cracked up bigtime

12. sorry to hear that, man thats crazy.

it doesn't affect your sense of taste at all?

13. I think I'm slowly getting on that same boat. I've been working at a commercial paint store for the past few years and I can't barely smell Xylene, MEK, any harsh chemical we deal with on a daily basis. And my ears must be going from the eight hours of hearing loud-ass shakers because my TV has to be near full blast for me to pay attention to it enough to watch.

As for the thread topic, I'm gonna go with smell, even if my sense of taste takes a shit with it. I need eyes to play video games, see the weed I'm buying, drive a car etc. and I need my sense of touch when I have naughty time with the ladies.

14. i love you.
    haha, but no realy thats a really cool statment

15. I'd get rid of my sixth sense, lol.

16. hearing... it'd be TOUGH not hearing music and such, but it'd allow me to play soccer still, and do most all the things i enjoi, safely.

plus, i can sign as it is

17. Not that I can tell.

Since I used to be able to smell I can tell things do not taste different now compared to before.

The weird thing is sometimes I can detect a smell but can't tell if it's a good or bad (smell). I guess I must have "forgotten" over the years?

18. Smell.

I work with cats, so I feel this would in fact be an asset.

19. Sense of humor?

Nah... I doubt we could part ways...

20. ^
    Damn too late I was about to say the same thing, lol