If you had to fight in any war?

Discussion in 'General' started by mountainghost, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I am already fighting in the Mahabharata.

2. The Cuban Revolution on the side of the 26th of July Movement because it would have been awesome to fight with Che.

3. How so?

4. The Mahabharata is the war being fought in the Bhagavad Gita (it is also it's own sacred text detailing the war), and it is allegorical of the inner revolutionary war that occurs between the lower wordly self and the spiritual self when one is trying to reach liberation and enlightenment. I meant it like that.

5. The war on cavities.

6. Agreed, but not because of fucking Mel Gibson. Those battles were not fought so some dumb bastard to make a cartoon out of them 700 years after the fact.

If you really want to get psyched up for the cause, Google 'Henry de Bohun'. Don't watch fucking Braveheart. Seriously. Google him, and you'll swear you've never heard of anything so bad-ass in your life

7. I don't know, but it will be something from the 'Sword age', not 'Gun age'.

8. Yup. Being a master in melee and hand to hand. It's hard to choose between Samuri or something European.

Take it a step further, Lord of the Rings, whatever that war was called.

9. I have the same problem dude... I don't know if I want to be a Samurai or a Warrior.

But like you said, a mage would be cool too.

10. I'd wanna be a sniper, at some point in the battle of Stalingrad. Shit would be epic.

11. I know what the Mahabharata is. I'm Hindu. I wanted to know about your take on it and how you were fighting it allegorically. That is interesting.

12. WW2. unlike the war on terror, there was actually something to fight for in that war. a real sense of purpose. or the crusades. id be a templar that, upon realizing the things i have done, turns to the other side and stars fighting for the people. awwwww yea

13. i would fight with germany in ww1 and make pizzas with the red baron and snoopy

14. The crusades. Shit went hard

15. Second Punic War. They brought elephants to the alps. elephants to the alps. elephants in Germany! :D

16. The American Revolution.

17. War On Trolls!

18. The Gundam one year war.

19. The first war to ever use heavy armour id be one of the heavy armour troops slashing wild hill men to pieced

20. I would choose to fight in a war back in the day were the common soldier was somewhat valuable. Unlike modern warfare and draft... starting ww1 were soldiers were just meet to be thrown at the enemie.

So take me back to the french revolutionary wars.. Maybe american revolution.
    But wouldnt it be cooler to fight in italy, austria, central europe than here??
    But before napoleon became emperor. Shit got really real after that