if you had one wish...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by indicadominant, Mar 4, 2014.

1. what would it be?

mine would be to end the whole united states government and fucking stupid fucking agencies they conduct. especially the usda, those fucks don't care about what we eat. these cum guzzling sacks of shit in government need to be put to rest, especially the head of the nation fag bag obama. 

so whats your wish?

2. My wish would be rid the world of ignorance and hate ^^^

3. #3 indicadominant, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    just wondering, are you claiming i have ignorance and hate? the carrots are what lead me to believe yes. 

Yeah man you're right

It's pretty damn ignorant to want to end the government, seems like you don't comprehend the implications of that. The USDA is the last god damn agency in America that needs to be fixed. The carrots I saw in your first post lead me to believe that you're extremely uneducated in this matter. 

Not only are you ignorant, but you are hateful: calling Obama a fag bag is an extremely offensive act to some people, aka hate. 

5. it seems as though you want to argue. thats not my cup of tito. so beat it. 

6. My wish would be that I had an ass big enough for everyone to kiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If I had one wish, we would be best friends
    Love would never end, it would just begin
    If I had one wish, you would be my boo
    Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you
    If I had one wish, we would run away

8. nice!! ray j &kimk     

9. That there would be no more KILLING in this world of humans

10. my wish would have many "&" as well as many commas. i would probably have to write it down and read it as it would be a very long wish. 

11. #11 4r5t6y7, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    To get more wishes of course... 

But if not then I would wish for $100 Billion, or a free unlimited source of all drugs.  Fuck everyone and everything else,  Only worry about myself.  

13. my wish would be that I didn't. Sorry for fucking up the quote before.

14. My wish would be for a certain amount of money. Reasonable amount

15. To give everyone one wish. Can I do that?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 As Above So Below, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    Mine would be epic...

My one wish...

Is to bring my imagination to life...

Seriously anything you can think of, I can beat.

I can imagine I am a time traveler, a super human, a genius, etc.

Whatever I imagine comes true.

It's different than the whole "I wish for unlimited wishes".

This falls within the category of one wish.

The Wish to "make my imagination come to life".

17. My wish is pervey, but any man who says they wouldn't want this is a fucking liar. And keep in mind wishes have to be pretty specific so...

I would wish that I could say out loud the name of a girl I was thinking of 3 times, at an age I would also say 3 times, and that girl at that age would appear before me. Super horny for me. Not only would she be willing to do absolutely everything I told her to do, she would be fucking thrilled to do so. Then when I was done with her I would hold her shoulder and say vanish 3 times and she would go back to where she came from. And they would always return just slightlier earlier with no memory of the event so they could never get pregnant and fuck up the timeline. Also I could never catch diseases from them.

18. "If I had a million dollars I would buy a damn brewery and turn the world into alcoholics"- Eminem (if I had)

19. I would wish for a million wishes then wish away all of the worlds problems, my problems, and everyone else's problems. I would wish for new wishes regularly so I'm like a fuking genie