If you had no one...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Froz3n, Dec 12, 2011.

1. what would you do if you knew no one, had no one to go to, and didn't know how to hold a relationship?

I have no friends, no one to smoke with, and I burned all the bridges of anyone I once knew..

I'm hopeless. a hopeless asshole who fights with everyone he meets...

2. I would smoke A LOT of food.

EDIT: I mean weed...

3. stop being an asshole and let shit go sometimes. Clearly you have figured out by now that you can't control everyone around you or every situation.

4. Form relationships.

Or maybe hitchike across America

5. Watch alot more tv.

6. Man, I've had that feeling before too. Especially when I was dealing with my depression, I was bitter and over-analytic, starting fights with my best friend (who was also my ex girlfriend, loooong story), and felt alone a LOT.

I'm just starting to pull through it now. You gotta learn that shit happens. You can't control everything. Hell, you're lucky if you can control anything. Accept your situation that you're in now. Smoke some weed. Really bring yourself to peace with anything that is upsetting you now (obviously I don't know you, but if there is shit going on right now that you can't control, and it's upsetting, or infuriating, or whatever it is, you have to just accept it.).

Shit happens man. It really does. The best thing you can possibly do for yourself is come to terms with yourself and be happy. Whatever the situation is, just be at peace with it. I guarantee that if you can be happy with yourself as a person, the relationships will start forming. That's whats happening to me right now. I'm still recovering from it, but progress is happening where I thought there would never be any.

As far as new relationships go, how old are you? If you're still in school, just try your fucking hardest to go to school happy, stay happy all day, no matter what, and leave happy. Just try to be in a good mood while you're there, and people will start coming to you. Don't overdo it, but at least let it show a little you're in a good mood. If you're in college, look for people looking to sublet an extra room in their house. There are tons of college kids looking for an extra roommate, and it's the perfect way to instantly have someone close. If you're older still, and you really have no ties to where you are now, consider that LUCKY. That's a fucking golden opportunity right there. Save up some money, and move to anywhere in the world you want. Expat to Amsterdam. or London. Or fucking Australia. Maybe even just across the state. You're in a prime position to redefine your life and take it wherever you want. Seriously, this isn't some camp counselor bullshit, this is something you can do with your life if you can muster up the energy to change.

Feel free to message me if you need anything else. I was just going through a stint like this, and it definitely sucks when there is absolutely no one to talk to about things. So try to find a relative you're close with to shoot the shit with and discuss your life, or an old friend you can reconnect with...Just being able to talk about things makes them that much easier to deal with. Best of luck man.

7. #7 fucking baked, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Approtch some people who look like your type of peeps.
    smoke and drink with them.
    quit being an asshole.
    ?????
    Profit

8. This post does not say it was edited

9. For what it's worth there is a window of time after you make a post that you can edit it without it showing "last edited by.."
    edit - see?

10. Ah lol who cares anyways

11. I'd start wingin it and see what happens. At least you should know what doesn't work now.

12. you gonna cry bro?

13. Form a stronger relationship with yourself. You don't need other people. I enjoy the company of others, sometimes, but the majority of the time I prefer to be alone. Knowing that we are all different, you maybe benefit from building that bond within you more. Maybe this will subconsciouslly change you for the better and turn you less into an asshole (nothing wrong with being an asshole, I admit that I am one), and as a side effect you may start to build these relationships with people again. But if not, fuck it. Take care of yourself before you take care of other people (unless you have a child that is).

14. ur avi is creepy

15. I'd cap myself lolz