If you had a Time Machine, Where would you go?

Discussion in 'General' started by -€®G1Θ, Apr 26, 2008.

1. What year and where in the world?

Also... would you change something from your past?

:confused:

2. If I wen't back, I would go to the 60's and buy a fucking awesome sheet of acid for like 30 dollars, and then go back to the present and sell if for 10 dollars a hit.

3. How big is a sheet of acid?

And i would deffinately go to the 80s-mid 70s with a few millions, and invest it all in apple.
    I was thinking about stealing all of bill gates ideas, and becoming bill gates.
    But then again, i would have plenty of money if i just invested all of my money in his company.
    :)

4. I am talking about 100 hit sheets. That would be good profit if you bought a shitload.

5. so many possibilities
    i have no idea...
    however id probably spend the rest of my life going back in time lol

6. OH.
    I think that takes too much work.
    lol.

7. London/Paris 1880's. Easily.

8. To an place where wars were not fought with cowardice, and absurdly powerful yet inpercise weapons...

and instead, men of honor use Katanas. And a duel is a duel.

9. Steve Jobs made apple.

10. Just to have fun I would like to see some dinosaurs . Or maybe I would go back a couple of thousand years , make up my own religion , spread the word , and then see if people were following it in the present time ..

11. I'd go back and meet Christ.

12. Def the time of dinosaurs. I wanna see some motherfucking t-rex's dog.

13. Same here...

14. I'd go back to August 25, 2007, and do whatever I had to do to stop my brother from getting in that car.

15. Have my ancestors invest in the federal reserve and make more money than I know what to do with :)

Or maybe go back in time and kill my grandfather, which means I'm never born, and I can't kill him, good ol' paradoxs

16. Id go back in time and assassinate Harry Anslinger.

17. I would go back in time and make this thread right before you did :)

18. I'd go forward some 200-300 years, just to see how we are doing :)

Afterall, the past is past...

19. ermm too much! go back and meet christ.go back and meet platon and all the others from the golden century
    go back and meet alexander the great.
    go back and meet oscar wilde
    go back and in 1900 and advice my countrys politics
    go back in 1960 and live as a true hippie for a while
    go back and warn my dad about cancer
    go back and meet Ghanti, morrison ,kurtis.
    go in the future and see how i come up(how the world will be dont really intrests me cause it will be the same shit or worst as now).

20. I can honestly say I wouldn't want to go to some different era. I love my life as it is and I'm doin what I do. So I guess I would flip the rights of the time machine make some bank and be able to live my life today comfortably.