If you had a chance..........

Discussion in 'General' started by Jamie_Shay, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 Jamie_Shay, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    and you could ask Obama anything without some moron paparazzi being stupid, what would you ask Obama and get a straight up answer?

(dont trip im high off our fav plant & my pain killers lol)

i would ask him why he wont give his new healthcare program with medical marijuana and lettin it be free.

Also, can he cancel light companies and just letting the electricity be free.

(wishful thinkin lol)

[​IMG]

2. i'd ask him if he'd like to smoke a gotti blunt with me

3. I would ask him how does he keep his cool with everybody wanting everything to turn around so quick, for fucks sake people, Dubya took 8 long years to fuck everything up! But Obama should resolve everything within a year? Yeah thats reasonable. Sorry OP didn't mean to hijack there, FOX pissin me off again.

Umm yea, how does he keep his cool? Is it always like that? or when in private does he start stressin or whatever?

4. I would shake his hand for not killing himself after realizing how dumb of a country he gained control of....

5. Uh HOW? Maybe because he's the leader of the most powerful country in the world? You can't run for President and not know how to keep your cool in public.

In private, I bet he has his outbursts and all that, he IS human after all.

6. True dat.

7. I would ask Obama this.

Why?.

Why would you not expose what George Bush has done to us, once again like his father has?

Why wouldnt you unvale what really happened on 9/11?

Why are we not free?

Why are you so afraid of the people beside you?

Why NOT make marijuana legal, really, not some bs?

Why cant we shut down every port on all coast of the USA, and close all overseas trading, to let our economy prevail, so we can raise families without the worry of bills overdue, or children sick and we cant afford a doctor?

Why can Canada have free healthcare, yet we do not?

Why didnt you pack your shit and roll, so Hilary could have helped us?

8. thats why i dont think they'd mind the nuclear winter

9. i would ask him why he tucks his shirt in during a pickup game

10. I'd be like, don't lie you know your all up on allahs cock:eek:

11. aliens...why keep them a secret?