If you got some random girl pregnant, would you stick around in the childs life?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheLastRebel, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because "you don't want one" is a very poor excuse to abandon a baby after you helped create it.  Also, you said that women should just use birth control, how about you take your own advice?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/male-birth-control-reversible_n_1400708.html

That method has been shown to be 100 percent effective, and is also reversible for when you can or want to support kids.  Just one shot and you'll be guaranteed baby free.  You can take responsibility of your own actions, instead of worrying aboutgetting ndom chick knocked up and then leaving her in the dust,

2. and all she would be thinking about is her, her, her, double standards once again

i don't go having one night stands and panicking whether or not i'd be pregnant sir

actually if you do get a girl pregnant, i'm glad you won't raise the kid

You should quit while you're ahead, dude. You're really starting to embarrass yourself...

5. if i got a girl i cared about pregnant i would care and love that child, but not for some random, fuck, probally like yourself

6. Since you can't hold a growing life in your body your opinion has very little weight.  Being pro-choice is letting a woman having the final say over her own body, with the right to choose what she wants to do, one way or the other.  Just because you see things one way does not mean that your ill fated hook up should feel that way.

7. you do realize there is another being in this situation right? its not just about you or her but the kid

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Actually if she plans on keeping the kid, she's thinking about the kid. Not herself.

9. [​IMG]

10. at OP[​IMG]

that is all :hide:

just stop...... you've embarrassed yourself enough

ok now you're just back peddling...what about your plans? that kid could be the coolest person in the world and its your dna i mean come on...what does the mom have to do with how much you love your kid?

13. suplove comes in, someone always goes down. It's fucking beautiful.

14. oh, get your tongue out of her butt-hole already     ;)

15. #55 -Martyr, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    But you said you were done. :bongin:

There was no ass-eating smiley I checked.

16. I like how females act like their newborn puppies who didn't see hear or feel anything. If I don't wear a condom guess what? It's your fault too. Why didn't you speak up then. Any other time you want to have an opinion. Personally I wouldn't hit a random raw anyways and if I friend with benifit a we've already discussed that I don't want a child.Just don't act like not wearing a condom is a mans fault. It's a mutual decision. It's your garage and you choose what goes in it.

17. OP, are you Lilpaypay's baby daddy? Haha.

18. This one works:

:yummy:

19. Of course.

20. No.
    And that isn't on me. thats on the random slut who wanted to keep the kid of a one night stand. + you would never know if it was yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.