If you give me a business idea I will invest

Discussion in 'General' started by pablosmokes, Apr 14, 2022.

1. #1 pablosmokes, Apr 14, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    Imhigh right and I feel lucky now and I have money to spare (100k - 250k) and I was hoping to find someone that can illuminate some ideas on business. If you give me a strong idea I might invest money on it. And happy thrusday to yall stoners Im taking a hit so cheers

2. Go into crypto… or stocks… I wouldn’t give anyone anything that I haven’t met before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Don’t go into crypto. Very shady and scandals have been happening lately with money run offs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. good point. Maybe recicled ideas tha tyou had? Or the ones that didnt worked out for different reasons? I was just trying to make smart talk hoping to create something beautiful, maybe you know?

5. Yup, but maybe from time to time invest a little bit of money? Like playing poker, we can lose it all or win it all. What do you think?

6. I personally think the next big ventures might be space mining and maybe mining for materials close to the deep water bottom rifts.

Those things are a bit further into the future than I imagine your investment plan stretches.

Many people in many countries put their money in property. Thats often a safe bet, I think I would rather look at stocks. Buy some stocks here and there.

But stock trading might require you to read up on it first.

I realized you were looking for a business idea to finance and not a way to multiply your money..

I would invest in a good coffeeshop and make it legendary

7. A little bit of money here and there doesn’t make a difference when you lose it all. I personally would never invest in crypto because it is not real, no regulations and basically under the control of a tweet by Elon.
    There is people who made millions from nothing and people who lost ‘to be’ millions from nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I developed a product that is the cure for skid marks in your underwear.

9. I've got a toll bridge in NY that needs investors. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. #11 RobGardner, Apr 30, 2022
    Last edited: May 12, 2022
    I guess you should invest in the field you are good фею So what is your area of expertise?

11. Right now property development I would say, but you need more cash than that usually. Look for an area that might be gentrifying, get in early, buy a run-down property in a decent location, do it up without spending too much, sell it and move on.

12. But any single family home under 200k

13. We bought a half-acre with a badly run down house about 18 months ago, for the equivalent of $200K. We invested a further $100K in repairs and upgrades. It's now worth about $600K. Beats working for a living but it is very stressful living in a house that is being ripped apart to improve it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Biotechnology. I can modify the DNA sequence of any living organism. We need faster development in technology and sciences though, cause it would make the work faster. I say maybe in the next 20 years we will be able to modify human or any organism's DNA at will. Examples: modify human DNA to erradicate genetic diseases, modify human DNA or RNA to be taller, faster, change your eye color, the possibilities are infinite.

People say it's human's next big step, others say it might be our doom.

I think I want to invest in a company that helps in helping humans live more years. Or for example, make a vaccine, for starters, for our beloved animals (dogs, for me) and make them live longer with us, lets say...10 more years? Would you guys pay for that? And then maybe we can talk about living more years in the human species.

15. Right? Or a bar. Or an awesome restaurant. But sometimes I have dreams of having my own Biotech company but it scares me. Everything of it

16. I'm selling pubes $30/g

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Im selling them for only 25/g

• Like Like x 1
  18. 50$ for 2 grams. Deal? Unless they are blonde or redheaded. Then I will increase the price cause those rare

19. Buy a bunch of parking lots or grassy lots in and around the city you live and rent it out to construction companies/ truckers/ handymen etc and charge them to park their equipment there once a month.

• Winner Winner x 2