If You Found Out...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zombie Tyrone, Apr 21, 2014.

1. If you found out that your best friend's bong also doubled as his personal pocket pussy, would you still hit it?

2. LMFAO!!! Thank you for giving me some laughter this morning. I don't think so man.. Just buy him s blow up doll and deep clean that ish.

sent from your bosses laptop

3. No, and he'd have a really tarry dick eventually.

4. Lmao
    I nearly spat my tea over myself reading that

No I wouldn't, and never will again after you putting that thought in my head lol

5. What the shit.. Haha. Not a chance

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

6. .... We would just use my piece. And he wouldn't be left alone with any of my pieces.

7. Just imagine all the pieces youve smoked outta before and some fucker coulda done some nasty stuff to it..you never know..
    What about if glass blowers measure the circumferance of the bong shaft by sticking it up there butts. If it slides in easily its good.. if it breaks by the butt muscles= thicker glass.. lmfao.

8. Just say NO.

I said do you speak my language, he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from the land down under.

9. I definately would not hit it. Now think about it he fucks it then smokes it? like hes suckin his own d? I dont wana judge your friend but your making it hard not to.

10. Hypothetically he'd also be inhaling his own children. And idk man, this might be taboo but if I had the capacity to suck my own dick it would be hard to pass up. Also that's not an attempt to rationalize hitting a bong filled with semen instead of water, I'm just saying if I could i would be tempted.

11. The weed will kill it

Sent from building #227

12. What is this I don't even...

13. There's an abortion joke buried in there somewhere.

14. Your friend is Gettin his sperms stoned.

15. Lol, great.  now im picturing a guy in the ER with a roor stuck on his dick.

16. I'd be fucking pissed! I've hit multiple bongs of my his multiple times already!

17. ......No?

18. No friggin way

19. depends which friend..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. My best friend has two bongs, so I'd hit the other one while he's off fuckin the other one somewhere lol