If you flirt with a girl who has a boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpSotalytober, Nov 15, 2012.

1. #1 HelpSotalytober, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Fuck you, how would you feel if someone was trying to get with your girl? I swear to god guy's don't even think about that shit anymore, have some respect. I feel sick when I read thread's about wanting to steal someone's girl on here just because you think you're better then the guy she's with.
    /rant

I do not have this problem, blades -___-

2. So apparently someone hit on your girlfriend.

3. The bro code is dead

4. [quote name='"Malvolio"']The bro code is dead[/quote]

This is honestly the sad truth... The bro code was essential.

5. The bro code never existed. The internet just revealed the truth of the matter. ;)

6. Some people honestly don't care if their sig other flirts. I had a bf who would flirt with girls and didn't care if I flirted either. But I am not naturally a flirty person, I prefer to be direct and not play games.
    I think it's up to your gf to shut down the guy flirting with her. If she encourages it, be mad at her, not the guy flirting with a girl giving him the go ahead. If a girl makes it clear she has a man and isn't interested in flirting most guys back off.

7. ya its her fault for encouraging it really

8. I always judge the fuck out of people who try that shit. I know Im very vocal on this site about my opinions towards this. Like I've said before in other threads, my ex always had guys trying to steal her from me. Saying shit like they could treat her better, or that her and I weren't right for each other. WHAT THE FUCK? I don't think I could morally force myself to say something like that to a girl about her boyfriend. Sure does say something about people nowadays and how selfish and full of shit they are.

9. Right man? It hasn't happend to me because I really trust the girl i'm with now and she's more of a hippy then anything and she's not like that at all, she's so down to earth...she's fucking awesome hahah. But yeah, that's fucked up saying all that shit, that's what pisses me off.

Being in your shoes I can imagine how badly that'd hurt because it'd make you feel like you didn't know if she thought the same now that the idea's in her head and shit.

10. If you trust who you are with then it really shouldn't be an issue. Yeah those guys are wrong but if your GF wants to be with you she will be with you. If she leaves you for someone else who comes along well then it wasn't meant to be.

11. i disagree...if some guy that your girl just met is telling her how hed treat her better and all that then its up to her to laugh in his face...he doesnt know you, he doesnt owe you anything, its disrespectful ya but its life. if its someone you know then thats a different story. but what if a guy genuinely likes a girl who really DOES have a shitty boyfriend who hurts her, and he does feel like hed treat her better? every situation is different

12. Why should everyone have to bear the responsibility of the fidelity of your relationship?

If she's willing to wander and I'm interested, it might as well be onto my dick because if she's willing to do so, she'll wander whether I reject her on the basis of her "exclusive status" with you or not.

If you can't trust her to remain faithful to you, she's obviously not worth your time anyway.

13. I'll flirt with whoever but would never take it anywhere. No harm in that.

14. I agree that the girl is responsible for shutting homeboy down.

On the other hand, you shouldn't get so pissed about it, because you should be baller enough that your girl isn't interested in day-to-day encounters.

15. I don't have this problem, I was making a general statement.

16. subjective to circumstance, but I do agree with the topic being as so many people are just shittier in personality now-a-days. maybe this culture's lack of personal connection contributes to a lack of sensitivity and respect toward's others? dunno!

I feel bad because at the college i'm up at, my girlfriend sometimes hits up parties with our mutual friends and I might spend the night jamming elsewhere or what-not and I end up hearing about some douche bag trying to convince her that this is college and it's stupid to apparently have a significant other just because he can't respect the fact that she's ending her night with somebody else. makes me sad for the scene :(