If you ever wrote a book...

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Jan 14, 2008.

1. What would it be about?

I was lying down on my bed just thinking... and this came to mind, but I can't seem to think of a answer I like.

2. It would be about the only thing I know enough about to fill a book. My life. I would write an autobiography.

3. ive been working on a fantasy/fiction novel for a while now

4. Word. With all the rides I've been taken on, I could open a fucking amusement park.

Another cool idea would be some dystopian future sci fi thriller or something.

I dunno, I actually like to write and I always get crazy ideas for books.

5. I'd write a book of comedy erotica. . .it's what I know.

6. An Erotic Comedy? That's fuckin' funny!:D

7. Entheogens

There doesnt seem to be much literature on that particular topic.

If not then something like Naked Lunch or On The Road.

Meh, I actually do plan to write a book someday.

8. definitely a book about my life, i think it would sell haha all id have to do is put some quotes on the back from the book n people would be like "damn, this book has gotta be good"

9. Im writing a book right now called

Lakeside; Misadventures in the hood

It is like Tom Sawyer, the stories of a few people combined into one.

10. I have ideas but I won't say anything cause...I think it is fairly decent.

Let's just call it time continuum.

11. Mine would probably be a lame attempt at copying Isaac Asimov.

12. one day i want to be a writer so i have a few ideas, one is something im now working or its a short story but a long one its kinda of like the story of my senior year in high school and it goes through some big moments and it's the tale of me and my best friend living life having a great time, it ends with the death of my best friend on the fourth of july which happened after i had a small party and a kid ripped my faucet out and after i had two serious pregnancy scares both a result of a broken condom so it wasn't like i was being dumb, i kinda want to have the end teach a lesson or speak to some higher truth in life, i'm still working on it it's tough going but if it comes out the way i vision it then it'll be really great

i also would love to be a comic book writer i have a great tale about batman inspired by jimi hendrix's version of all along the watchtower, it would be a blockbuster style story featuring the joker and catwoman, it would have some big ramification on the characters mythos it would be great if the joker died at some point and this was his revival, it'd be wicked

13. Last man on Earth tale.

14. Organic Cannabis Cultivation.

15. Something related to marijuana :D

16. A full-length, open address to Congress, the Senate, the Bush Administration (Or whatever administration comes next and pisses me off even more), Cops, and everyone else who I think is full of shit. And I'd tell them why i think they all suck.

It would be called, "READ MY FUCKING BOOK!" And the cover picture would be this:
    [​IMG]</a><br/>
    Only you wouldnt be able to see my bug collection in the background. It's hard to act badass when you have relics from your elementary school days sitting around the house.
    Edit: Or the camera in my lenses- Only emo kids take pictures of themselves.

Disclaimer: I am not an emo kid.

17. Into the Wild meets Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Boom.

18. dude if i saw that at my barnes and noble I would totally cop it

19. fuck and funny. exactly...

20. My book would be about a homeless guy with a magic sandwich. He would use it's mind powers to trick people into putting money into his begging can. He would then buy pounds upon pounds of PCP and "hulk" out. Killing anyone that is in his devastating wake. The book would end with him on top of the empire state building trying to swat planes out of the sky.