If You Didnt Know...this Will Make You Paranoid As Fuck!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was watchin this documentary the other day. About strange ways people die and how frequently they happen but we just dont hear about them.

Every year, a certain amount of people on this earth are killed by fallen frozen shit from boeing passenger airplanes. True or false?

True! That is so fuckin crazy imagine that ur just walkin around or sittin there havin a spliff or whatever it is ur doin and all of a sudden ur hit in the head by a frozen shit some guy just took on an airplane and it goes straight through your head like a bullet. What a fuckin shitty way to go out, literally haha.

There were also other crazy ways like people who have die from choking on toothpicks in a restaraunt or bar and people who die from falling coconuts lol every year this shit happens its just a cycle.

2. It\'s called Darwinism (cynical minded anyway) to some

Idiots die idiot deaths...like those idiots who stayed in their homes filming as the water hit then flooded..then swept them away camera an all to be found days later dead an waterlogged as fuck lol

Same for the dumbass who pissed on the 3rd rail...idiots who actually think walking down any tube that has trains running is a good idea...ect

3. There are even books ou tcalled \"The Darwin Awards\" I have one, its all about how people do stupid things and it kills them eg. A man was making a necklace by punching holes through live ammunation with a hammer, one of the rounds went off and killed him. I think there is a site with a bunch of them too

4. Donnnnnnnie Darkkkkkkko

:smoke:

5. yeah like when planes used to jettison the waste out over the ocean, some hit fishermen, and it\'s fucking ice falling from like 40,000 feet............or the girl who stuck a pen up her nose only for her dad\'s car to hit a really bad pothole and BAM...........Peace out...........Sid

6. On the subject of weird shit...

Russia has supposedly announced they\'re going to feed all the nabbed herb in lockup to the cows.

It\'s health aspects are too much to pass up for such a poor berg I\'m sure....they need grain more then the cows lol

Pretty cool tho...the smart ass mancow comment was \"As if they weren\'t paranoid enough around the slaughterhouse\"

Still if you gotta die a cow...cow with no weed cow with all 4 stomaches fulla herb! I\'d die a zen cow... :D

7. The chance that a piece of frozen shit falling from the sky hitting a person is pretty slim. I don\'t think many people are worried about dying from being struck on the head from a frozen piece of shit. And...actually, falling from a height of 40k feet, the speed it would reach would be quite great. So, I am sure due to the speed the shit would heat up and would no longer be frozen. Hell, it will probably break up on its way down...if it was killing people then I am sure that they would no longer be allowed to do it. So I do not think that people have to worry about that.

8. That reminded me of this guy my aunt used to know. He had a nose-picking problem, and one day he was drivin home from work pickin his nose... Wouldn\'t ya know it... He got in a head-on and his finger went right into his brain. Kinda sucks, but at the same time, you can\'t help but laugh at it, lol. Such cruel irony...

Fuckin right! LMAO... Zen cows rule :D

9. Nah there\'s been cases of that happening almost annually and god knows what these fuckers in charge are up to they probably know and dont give a fuck its all about the money for most of them if someone dies because of frozen shit where else is all that shit gonna go? They dont wanna spend the money on waste bucket storage containers because they would have to install them on every single one of their planes and that would cost a fortune when it all added up and most airlines are trying to cut budgets not add on to them.

Or maybe its just human nature or like a natural way that keeps the earths population in balance. People need to die or the world wold become too overpopulated so certain things happen at certain times to keep this in order? I dont know I just know people die over crazy shit and in big numbers everyday.

10. you better be ready...LOL

If I\'m going out with a frozen piece of shit slammin my crown into the ground, I hope that my friends and family roll some fatties and drain my liquor cabinet while they\'re laughing their asses off over the cause of my humerous, if tragic, demise.

Really, when you\'re time\'s up, it up...I may perfer another way to go, but it\'d sure be memorable! (to those left behind anyway)

11. LOL....

The hardest thing you can do in your life ....is to not get killed by something weird before you can die by natural causes....

dying is the easiest thing any of us will ever do...a teaspoon of water can kill you...

sooooooo....

live an dont worry about it ....

12. If death truly is an art....death by shit must mean you have abosofuckinlutly no artistic talent whatsoever.

13. Ive heard of that before.. and let me tell you if my demise is a piece of shit.. i better have done something REALLY bad to deserve it. I read about it in \'The bathroom Reader\' one of the greatest books ever. Ive learned almost everything there is to know from it! :smoking:

14. Thats kinda like when the DMB tour bus dumped all the shit out off a bridge and it landed on a boat full of tourist. That would suck

15. Served them right by me dude...

I can\'t stand the fucking tourist thinking they somehow own the streets some days.. it\'s like bitch your a fucking tourist which means you\'re here to observe not to fuck my god damn day up with blindly walking in my fucking path.

16. that bathroom reader book is fucking amazing, you go in to squeeze a little turd out, and spend like 2 hours on the pan reading that book, if anyone hasn\'t read it, go and buy it, it\'s just full of stuff like this, my mates also this book about 101 ways to stay alive, like how to survive in quick sand, how to repel a mountain lion attack.............now we don\'t have them here, but if i ever got into a situation with one, i\'ll know to raise my jacket up and try to appear bigger than i actually am........lol.........Peace out..........Sid

17. As you raise the jacket,you will squeese a little turd out.. :D

18. theres a website too www.darwinawards.com i think

19. I prolly wouldn\'t have thought about that... I\'d wait for it to jump at me and then I\'d drop kick it in the nose. I got some strong ass legs, so hopefully that\'d be enough to make it think twice about how much it wants me as a meal, lol.

Quicksand\'s an easy one... Don\'t panic, and lay backwards...

20. listen to this shit, i read it in the darwin awards. Some dumbfuck wanted to kill himself, so he found a really fukcing big cliff. He tied a rope around his neck, tied it to a tree. Had a loaded gun in hand. Had a vial of some badass poison handy. So his dumbass jumps off the edge and tries to shoot himself in the head, misses and hits the rope. He falls down the cliff, smacks the water which makes him vomit the poison. A random boat passing by sees this and picks him up, where he dies a day later of hypothermia lol. Thats pretty outrageous, but i guess the darwin awards check their facts so idk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.