Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with anyone....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankified, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Who would that be and why? It can be anyone living or dead. Preferably living because why would you want to smoke with a zombie?

1.) If I could smoke with anyone it would be Daniel Tosh because even though I'm sure he would be an a hole but at least I'd get a good laugh.

2. Kid Cudi :]
    I really don't like rap or hip hop. But a lot of his songs match exactly how I feel. I can just imagine the amazing conversations we'd have.

3. I'm thinking Aziz Ansari. Though I'm not really positive because there are a lot of people who would be on my list.

4. Tosh is a good one. Maybe Richard Branson to find out how he is so rich.

5. Steven hawkings. That would be really funny.

6. I would have to choose Bob Marley, why? Cause he's chill :smoke:

7. Gandhi or Bob Marley.

8. Tommy Chong. Every movie, and even every current tv appearence just makes me laugh forever... Cheech is cool too, but I'd prefer Chong. :D

9. KiD CuDi, Wiz Khalifa or Drake.

10. I change my post to Hilary Clinton

11. THE HUMAN TOURCH.

iknow he isnt real:rolleyes:

but Just think about all the possibilities! FUCK YEAH:yay:

12. Bill Murray!

13. *Bill Clinton

14. Allie, this red haired girl that i'm absolutely in love with <3 She thinks weed is bad tho :(

15. Or this:smoke:

16. Wiz khalifa and curren$y at the same time i bet i can out smoke em if not fuck it we all get high:smoke:

17. rip o.d.b that crazy bastard would be a blast to get blunted with and the whole wu-tang clan and rip dimebag my hero he would be a blast to smoke with if he was still alive we would write riffs and shit and get baked lol

18. paris hilton and snoop dogg at the same time.. mmhmm ya heard

19. richard pryor(R.I.P), jack herer (R.I.P), clint eastwood

too many to mention haha