Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with anyone....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xchuyx122, Sep 21, 2006.

1. If you were allowed to choose one person (alive or dead) to smoke with who would it be? Where would it be? And what scenerio do you think would play out

I personally always thought that smoking with the 1st guy who found out you got high when you smoked pot would be fun

Just sitting there getting retarded with sum guy not giving a shit about anything, bet he made a lot of money lol

make it as crazy as you want (try getting baked first)

2. My dad.

It'll happen eventually.... I mean it had better.

3. i was actually just thinking about that, ive talked to my parents about smoking and i knew they both used to so im trying to slowly have it happen lol :smoking:

• Kurt Cobain
    • Method Man
    • Jim Morrison
    • My Grandfather(RIP)
    • Mr. Miyagi
    • Big L
    • Nas
    • RedMan
    • Rasta Man:p
    • All the members from GC as well

4. This is exactly how I feel. Smoking with some famous marijuana icon would be cool, but sparking a bowl with my Dad (who still smokes every once in a while, not all the time like back in the day) would be the coolest thing. It would be a very nice bonding experience.

5. Mr Morrison, ....then I would have him explain his view of life to me, but then again, Id rather him be on acid or some other mind-expanding drug :)

6. If I could pick one person to smoke with it would be Marc Emery. I think it would be pretty cool to talk to him and find out his point of view on the world. The best situation to do that would be in the BCMP, sitting in a nice comfy armchair, toking on a Volcano.

7. yeah zerostaytokin im with you on kurt cobain, Metahod Man, Morrison, Mr. miyagi, Big L, and Nas all of them would be awesome.

8. Does it have to be a person?

Cause if it doesnt then id choose Yoda, thatd be the coolest thing ever. Blazing a nice fat Honey Optimo blunt with the greatest Jedi of all time.

Then after, playing with light sabers.

9. Mitch Hedberg

:( I miss him

10. SWEET!

I made the list!

11. :pStayPuff marshmallow man:p.... then I'd eat him.

12. deffiantly bob marley, smokin wit tha legand, id die, one of my boys smoked a blunt wit krayzie bone the other day........crazy

13. hmmmm........ probably..... i dunno nothing comes to mind because pretty much everyone I want to smoke with I've already smoked with.

14. Bob Marely, or Layne Staley :D

15. Jessica Alba,the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
    It would be in my room.
    The scenario would be packing some bowls of chronic out of a nice binger,and just chillin' and talking,seeing as she's so down to earth.
    Anything besides that would just take it's course.

16. father or grandfather or both. and from smoking with another GC member before it seems like it would be fun to sit down and have a session with most of you on here

17. Yeah,for sure man.After Jessica Alba,there's a chosen few I'd love to smoke with on here.
    Ean,I'd love to rip that binger of yours man,it's very sleek and cool.

18. 2pac cause smoking with him and listening to his stories about his life would be cool in a way.

19. one of these days im gonna roadtrip myself around and blaze with all of you. everyone has some kind of unique piece and i love ripping nice bud one sweet pieces with cool people