Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with any celebrity......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, May 11, 2011.

1. I would smoke with Steve from blue's clues, pee wee herman, and obviously woody harrelson :)

2. Wiz, cuz he seems fun/funny as hell and knows his shit and I like his music
    Also waka flocka for the same reason
    Meek Mill, he seems real n chill n it'd b cool to talk bout Philly n we used to have the same connect so we could relate n my friends bro lived next to him

3. OOOh yea toe's for thumbs,
    gotta love it.

4. the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

System of a Down

5. #125 Guest, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    One of the sunny in philly dudes went to my school in north philly and visited but I wasn't there lol, just thought I'd share

6. Hahahaha. Thanks.

7. Silent Bob... Or maybe the dude from Ancient Aliens with the crazy hair. Possibly Bill Clinton and make that fucker inhale lol!

8. Dave Chapelle probably.

9. Tommy Chong
    Zach Galifianakis
    Adolf Hitler
    David Brockie (Oderus Urungus from GWAR!)
    Isla Fisher (Then we bang)

10. paul from tokin daily

11. i'd probably burn with dave chapelle cuz hes the funniest mother fucker ever to exist
    (and if any1 said dane cook ur a real fucking tool cuz he aint funny)

12. #132 TrueNirvana, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn, I'd rep you if I weren't on mobile. :smoke:

I miss Dave.... where did all the good comedians go?

13. Kim Kardashian when she's grinding that ass on me. :cool:

14. lol Blue's Clues, I remember watching that a lot when I was a kid. Kind of thing I'd watch stoned years later too.

15. seth rogen, charlie sheen, and snoop d o double g :)

16. Think i was reading some where that he has givin up smoke to focus on his music n life n family..
    well he said hes givin up but maybe that was just for press..u never know...but i would defo pick the kid too...lol:smoke:

17. Seth Rogen
    Bill Hicks
    George Carlin
    Katt Williams
    Snoop Dogg
    Woody Harrelson
    Willy Nelson

18. BILLIE MOTHA FUCKIN MAYS

/thread hahha