Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with any celebrity......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, May 11, 2011.

1. Who would it be? I would smoke with Wiz Khalifa because the man is a smoking machine and he seems like a cool dude. He spends $10,000 a month on weed, he is one smoking machine.

2. yea...im sure he spends 10 grand a month on weed. you kids need to find better roll models.

id like to smoke with tom green

3. lol tom green isnt exactly a great role model either.

id say danny masterson

4. Seth Rogen, Zach Galifinakis, or Obama

5. Towlie...
    Gumby
    Wallace and Grommit

never said they had to be real!
    MWAHHAHAHHAHA

6. galifinakis man

7. Wiz is in jail, and by the time he gets out, you'll be like:

"oh who the fuck is that"

On a more personal note, I'd say James Franco, Dave Chapelle and Adam Sandler

8. WOW SO HARDCORE :eek:

I doubt he actually smokes, himself, ten thousand dollars worth of weed a month. He's a celebrity. He probably smokes out like 200 people a day.

I'd like to smoke with eminem. Not today's eminem but '99 eminem. That dude was crazy as fuck. Oh, and tyler the creator/earl sweatshirt. They're pretty chill.

9. ^^^ haha i would with spongebob:smoke:

10. Dude, wtf, how could you forget Patrick. That man's the chillest.

11. oh yea haha for sure patrick too, but i dont think squidward would want to, hes pretty serious.

12. Biggie Smalls.... or Bob Marly

13. Adolf Hitler...Why not?

14. a campfire with j.r.r tolkien, the pope, the dalai lama and president obama.

15. Captain Jack Sparrow, because his beard is fucking awesome. And he's a pirate.

16. Probably kurt cobain

17. A smoking machine? Talk to some oil heads. They'd have Wiz uncomfortable in a few good dabs.

18. Definitely zack galifinakis