Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with any 5 people today (dead or alive) who would it be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cmoney93, Aug 4, 2013.

1. my friends and I were having an conversation about who we would smoke with... 

I said Cheech and Chong, Snoop Dogg, Barack Obama, and Michael Phelps.

How about you guys?!

2. James earl jones, Morgan freeman. Master cheifs voice actor, Jennifer Anniston, and aziz ansari (comedy central comedian I don't know if that how you spell it)

3. Despite hating him, Justin Bieber would be one of my 5, along with Jesus Christ, Hitler, Bob Marley and King Arthur.

4. Kurt Cobain, Brad Nowell, Jesus Christ, Mitch Hedberg, and Mel Blanc

5. My past 5 great grandfathers that walked this earth before me

6. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, and Josh Peck.

7. Jimi Hendrix, Cheech and Chong, Bob Marley, and my best friend.

8. Danny McBride - Obviously, funny dude.
    Anthony Jeselnik - Has a very fucked up sense of humor.....Perfect for me to be laughing the entire time.
    Dave Chappelle - If you don't like it, you can get the FUCK out
    Snoop - Chill dude, seems drama free and loves bud obviously
    Corey Taylor (Slipknot/Stone Sour) - As a writer, I'd love to pick his brain. May favorite current artist/musician/writer

9. John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Leonardo DaVinci, Gregg Allman and George Takei.

10. #10 amplitude, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    2pac, biggie, bob marley, napoleon, JFK

11. Bob Marley. Gotye, Bono, J.Cole, and  Beyonce

12. barack obama, bob marley, zooey deschanel, kobe bryant, and my dad LOL

13. #13 thereddog, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    [quote name="hoorayforzoidberg" post="18461783" timestamp="1375680936"]barack obama, bob marley, zooey deschanel, kobe bryant, and my dad LOL[/quote]Does zooey smoke?-Red Dog

14. My friend Kristian from military school (deceased, gang-related shooting), wheezy, mac miller, bob marely, snoop dogg. << All musicians o,o

15. This girl Katie that doesn't smoke.
    That's it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Kid Cudi.

17. Barack Obama, Dave Chappelle, William Shakespeare, Justin Timberlake, and Mila Kunis. Hopefully Mila is one of those "horny when high" girls.

18. Wiz Khalifa, Tupac, Mac Miller, Redman and Method man.

19. 5 random kind hearted people
    I don't care about smoking with anyone else... just humans.

20. im not sure but it would be cool to talk to her stoned out of our minds, maybe even get it on trolololol