If you could smoke with ANY 5 blades...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hali Hostility, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I haven't smoked with another person in probably 18 years. I would love to smoke with any of you fine peeps.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'll have to think of a top 5 but I would smoke with everybody I've talked to on here recently :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I should go traveling one day and try to meet some of the blades on here I like, the Americans first since it would be cheaper vs flying to another country. I'd smoke with, Dizzy, Dementiax, Brewsnweed666, TRAINN and Freehat. There are others but this is about listing five blades.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Brews is in the UK! Lol.

You snuck him here already, didn't you? @BrewsnWeed666 you here bish?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. LOL! Maybe I did. Maybe he is sitting next to me right now rolling up a fat blunt while I type. But yeah, I'd have to fly to the UK to visit with him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'm here in the UK :ey:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Don't make the face at me. Or else we'll take this to the I'm horny thread brewsy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

8. Thank you for saying me I would definetly smoke with you too lbvs!!! We could match :D until one of us fall out lol. That's what me an my husband always do.

~Toni~

9. Sounds like fun to me and order some pizza or Italian food.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. The next 5 posters :love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 4
  11. Uhhhh. Can I have more than 5? I want a party.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I would probably smoke with just about anyone here. I've smoked with @Dizzy a lot on Facebook but I'd love to smoke with her in real life someday too lol. Also @dementiax, @Heavn, @BrewsnWeed666, @Peaceful Dusk86, hell I'd smoke with all of you. I wish we could have a gathering in some physical space where we can all just sit and do bong rips and stuff like that. Maybe after Covid calms down and the vaccines come out that could be a possibility down the road.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thank You KK I Would Love To Get High an Go into Space With You Sis! Everyone Else On My List Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. C'mon mates. I'm not letting Dizzy take up three spots, so there's two up for grabs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Same here that would be awesome. We could do like a hippie gathering or a stoner one.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. As long as I can play smash bros in the corner.
    Ill bring some homegrown

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. I'm addicted to fallout 76. They updated and patched it non stop and now it is actually an amazing game despite its release. Community is actually growing too

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1