Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke anywhere in the world you wanted, where would you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 20, Jan 16, 2011.

1. If it was possible that you could smoke anywhere you wanted too, where would you go? For me, I would like to smoke in a hot tub on top of an expensive yacht hahah:smoke: what about you guys?

2. howd your name not get taken till last month? lol
    anywho mine would be on top of a tall ass mountain like the very peak helicopter drop off style take a fat roor rip lookin out, then snowboard down. << my dream. haha

3. hahaha idk it just worked so i took the name hahaha, and nice dude sounds pretty fun haha

4. I would cruise and smoke a spliff on Rainbow Road

[​IMG]

5. Right in the middle of the oval office....With my big ass Doc Martens on the presidents couch.

6. Chilling in a hammock on a warm beach, gently rocking in the wind, listening to the waves and watching all the hot babes :D

7. area 51 would be pretty fuckin sick i think

8. At my house (well parents house) in the Den, while watching TV with my mom.. That would be perfect, but i doubt it will ever happen.

Or, on top of the sphinx...

9. Trade for some crazy ass alien weed lol

10. A few other blades on here and I often fantasize about hitting a nice log style vaporizer in a sick log cabin in the woods, preferably with a great view, maybe sitting atop a small mountain peak(wouldnt want too high of an elevation as it will dry out your throat and can affect the way that some vaporizers work).

Besides that, a more realistic plan would be to be able to smoke AND vaporize top shelf, clean, quality buds from the best dispensaries and growers all over California, all while being state legal :)

11. I would like to toke on my front porch during summer time.

12. 3eyed alien kush is one of the top strains i here

13. [​IMG]

A warm beach would be so nice right now, compared to cold ass Missouri.

14. nobody said it but i will.. AMSTERDAM . with hot european girls around me in a coffee shop. and maybe snoop dogg by my side haha

15. Space, now thats what i call getting high.

Imagine floating around in zero-G...... now imagine how trippy that would be when your high as hell:hello:

16. I think it would be AMAZING to smoke here and just look out at the view. Just relax and sink into the atmosphere.:smoke:

[​IMG]

17. I think the best place to smoke would be on a bench over looking a sunset... Ahhhhhh that sounds like heaven right now

18. In Disneyworld and caribbean beach.
    Last time I went to St. Pete's beach in FL we took a drive over to the Magic Kingdom and before we left, I vaped a bowl pack to myself. We usually go to Disney every year and I never drove my vape down before this time. By the time I got there it mostly wore off but me my girl and my neice and nephews ran over to Pirates of the Caribbean and that was the best experience of my life. Also because we were staying at St. Pete's beach I would vape then walk right over. The sand was white powder and the water was crystal clear, it was paradise because I was on the Gulf side so it was kinda caribbean feel. I was even posted up in a hammock. paradise, you dont even know.

19. Among the stones of Stonehenge.