if you could only pick one thing to take you to an tiny island with a villa on it.. what would it be?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by tokeallday, Jan 17, 2014.

1. for 25 years you are going to be on an island in the middle of nowhere. the island has a massive villa, a swimming pool, tv kitchen stuff, bed stuff, and a few cool gadgets here and there.  and a beach, aswell as a huge patch of garden. you will have an unlimited supply of food and drinks. you can only pick one thing to take with you, what will you choose?

your DREAM woman. she will cater to your every need, serve you well in bed knowing every rule in the book to give you the best orgasm and make you feel loved. she will stay by you and share every moment with you if you want her to. she's never grumpy and always happy and knows how to have a laugh.

the dankest herbs you could imagine.  with this you get your own huge patch of garden to plant and grow your babies - an unlimited supply. you also can only pick one method to take use the weed i.e vape bong equipment for joints etc.

a dog. the dog is extremely loyal, loving and makes you feel less lonely. he survives as long as you survive.

$2.25 million when you leave the island. you rack up $90,000 a year if you choose this option. - bearing in mind you are being paid this much for a free villa mansion, the beach,  tv, free food and drinks etc.

free outdoor items. like a surf board, suba diving gear, small motor boat (wouldn't be able to reach anywhere in one travel as there'd not be enough petrol in the tank), kytes, football, wind surf etc, which you could have an unlimited supply of.

a family member or close friend.  you could have a great laugh with them, and you'd have someone to share all your memories to.

make your choice!

2. I'd probably choose the outdoor.

3. uhh probly da money... with it I can get most of the list afterwards I thinkSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My significant other she's definitely my best friend and would make my Island home.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

5. I would set up a "most dangerous game" themed island and hunt anyone unlucky enough to wash up on my island for sport.

6. Gotta bring my girl, we could put our heads together and get all that other shit. 

7. Haha damn, so detailed..that's a tough one but honestly I'd have to bring a friend. Life is nothing without friends!

8. Im stuck between the weed or the one friend. Uhhh i'd say my friend. I would eventually get bored being there by myself. And getting high alone is only fun for so longSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You forgot the best option...A pirate ship.

That's what I would take to an island anyway. :cool:

10. Give me that dank herb n a good old glass pipe [attachment=1355448:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390372295.140668.jpgCaptain Chronic away

Attached Files:

11. Surfboard if there was a good break, no question.

12. I couldn't do the close friend since I have a tight-knit small group of friends.

Would have to go for the dank man, guess I'd choose a vape since they're the best.

13. I would have to choose the herb with a 2-3ft bong with percs. Sorry babe Sent from

14. A house boat with some special plants growing inside!!!

15. Van Halen CD's. DuhSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. An herb patch and some seeds

17. a dog! I would probably fight with another person after being with only him/ her for too long. I'd never get tired of seeing the same dog over and over again. 

18. Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. probably lifestylez ov da poor and dangerous album

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Lol I would probably take the weed, I don't really have a best friend at the moment, maybe I could imagine up some psychedelic friends:) and I could masterbate while high for extreme pleasure, I'd grow more weed and then sell that shit and get rich off that, probably use that money to buy I ho or somethingSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum