Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you could name a new strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lemoncheesekush, Jul 8, 2011.

1. if you could name a new dank ass strain , what would you call it? I was thinking octokush haha :)

2. I think theres a thread about this already, but I'd name the strain Carmine, so people could smoke me.

3. God's Robot.

4. Super Duper fruity bubblicious orange unicorn kush.

5. Flux Master OG

6. Johnboy haze

7. Tom Bergeron Kush

8. who names strains before they try it?

9. chuck Norris og. it's a creeper that roundhouse kicks u in the face

10. Fruit Clouding Haze

11. Casey Anthony

12. I try to do this everytime I cross a new strain, and always end up just calling it what it is Blank X Blank, or blank X blank x blank or whatever. Names are names and strains are strains, it is what they produce which makes them unique and special.

13. Soothing grandmother . I actually sold some anonymous homegrown under that name when I was a dealer for a few days.

14. Brainfuck OG kush

But maybe it's possible:

Brain OG Kush x Alaskan Thunderfuck.

15. Barbecue chicken haze.

16. Genital Herpes Haze

17. Penis caterpillar kush

18. God's Vagina