Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If You Could Make Your Own Strain...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ulysses, Nov 19, 2009.

1. ...what would it be like? Indica, sativa, hybrid? What would it's strain lineage be? How would it look, smell, taste, smoke? And perhaps the most fun for me, what'd you call it?

I've already got mine laid out :p

Name: Pumpkin Kush
    Origins: California Orange Bud x Master Kush
    Nice little compact buds, sort of resembling spades, like you'd see on playing cards. Would have bright orange hairs and a nice fruity smell. The smoke would be smooth, tasting of fruit and a mild, sort of nutmeg spice, reminiscent of pumpkin pie. A nice mellow stone, really feeling it in the arms and legs. Perfect for listening to music.

Let's see yours! Be creative!

As a disclaimer, I searched for a thread like this, but couldn't find it. If there happens to be a similar thread that's still alive that has this topic, I apologize.