If you could make a name/term for Cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by Weedity, Sep 18, 2013.

1. #1 Weedity, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    So, last night I am driving around with my buddy and vaping the Solo. Ended up pretty baked. As I was driving I looked at my buddy and said something like, "Pack that shiggy wiggy!" We thought it was hilarious at the time. Now I've been just calling my weed shiggy wiggy because, well, it was hilarious. 

So, come up with your own nickname for weed! Make a new slang term! I think it might be funny when I go home and get high after work  :bongin:   :laughing:

2. I call it smoke,
    my dealer calls it madication
    The courts call it possession
    judge calls it probation
    my mom calls it obsession 
    rehab calls it addiction

and my doctor called and said "smoke for depression"

3. [​IMG]

4. #4 Boson-H, Sep 18, 2013
    I think "gebertemwish" makes a fiiine slang term for marijuana

5. 'S what I'm saying

6. Lithuanian taco sauce

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Snootch.

Shes the sluTT...boNNGGGGGG

8. Me and my friends my friends called it all sorts of stuff. Mostly because we need words to say stuff around our parents and in texts because yeah we are dumb kids; who never got caught because we're never hot about it so yeah..

Cha, Chizzity-cha, Chazz, Wiz, Smazz, Smizz, Shmuck (like "do you wanna shmuck?" and must be said in a funny accent), and when we we're asking each other in school or in public if they were high we'd asked if they are "aruu" or if they are "smizzy"

Fun with words ^__^

9. Snickle fritz. Me and a friend broke out laughing when we said this lol

10. Hahahah nice. My buddies and I always call weed that is medium grade snicklefritz, it's from Pineapple Express!

First used in the 2008 super-comedy Pineapple Express, this word was used to refer to any random strain of marijuana the drug dealer is selling, namely a low-potent strain. This is the comical side of the stoner culture as there are hundreds off different, inconsistent names of marijuana strains always circulating.

"He's getting the snicklefritz"

11. That's where it came from :)

12. #14 ActavisCashNDope, Sep 18, 2013
    Kush LoudDope

13. #15 C for Cannabis, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  14. Aw sookie-sookie Nah...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I've had two people tell me they got that "Lou-Lou" (like said like la-ow, loud minus the D), but they were from super ghetto/ratchet parts of town so the lingo just got all chopped and screwed from Loud pack to lou-lou..

16. Back in the day my dealer would always call his dank "Bohemi"

I have no idea why 

17. Yoda. As in "yo wanna so burn some Yoda?

It's small, it's green and it will put you on your ass.