If You Could Live On Any Planet.

Discussion in 'General' started by jack herra, Aug 1, 2009.

1. what one would it be an why,personally it would be pluto cause a year over there is like 248 years over here,plus i like the cold.

mercury

[​IMG]

venus

[​IMG]

earth

[​IMG]

mars

[​IMG]

asteroid belt

[​IMG]

jupiter

[​IMG]

saturn

[​IMG]

uranus

[​IMG]

neptune

[​IMG]

pluto

[​IMG]

2. Earth.

Everything else, as far as we know, is devoid of life and seemingly barren.

3. i bet since the universe is infinite i bet there is a planet that has a SHIT ton of maryj growin on it somewhere out there...did you know like 3 galaxies over there is this area that has like 3million gallons of alcohol just floating around in space?

4. donth know..
    could i try a month on each..
    there could be a reality show..
    "which planet"

5. no one really knows if the universe is infinite

6. Either Endor or Naboo.

:D

7. true....

correction...if the universe is infinite* lol

8. [​IMG]

9. Andromeda. FTW.

10. Gliese 581 d

11. anywhere but earth, cuz anywhere else pot is legal. cuz no one have yet to say it's illegal on any other planet.

12. Does that mean Pot is Legal on the moon since no one owns it!!! what if someone build a grow room there hahahaha:smoking::smoking:

13. I want whichever one nobody else wants...that way I could have it all to myself :D

I hate dealing with people...I'd be a hermit if I could

14. intresting thought,i think sometime in the next 40 years people will be able to take trips to the moon,an there will be hotels an stuff you can stay at,by then if pot is still not legal im sure they would pass some kind of bill saying you cant,but maybe,they cant tell you what to do outside of earth.....or can they.

15. but if no singular country has rights or owns it...then the whole planet would have to agree on it.....but thats not gonna happen but could you imagine...what are you doin this weekend...ah ima take a trip to the moon....get blazedd go to the hilton then come back

16. I would want to live on Marglar.

17. [​IMG]
    id just float around the cartwheel galaxy

18. isnt it marklar?

19. i would def want to live on gallifrey. home of the time lords. located in the constellation of Kasterborous

20. This one i call it marigonja after my second favorite plant. "first is a sugar cane lol"

Attached Files: