If you could kill someone without anyone finding out would you?

Discussion in 'General' started by beefybud, Mar 6, 2010.

1. I just think if you decide to take the life away from others, then your life should be in jeopardy as well. Let's take Hitler or another tyrant for example. Killing off hundreds of thousands of people and they say it would be morally wrong for him to be killed? No chance. If you kill, you deserve to be killed, imho.

Buuuuut... If someone fucked with my family, all hell breaks loose. It's just how it works.

2. nah, why bother?

3. You're right, no one deserves to die, but there is definitely someone, i know, who needs to be locked away an tortured.

4. Fuck that shit!
    Not my lunch money!

5. it would be crazy to go out and it just be like zombieland i would be killin zombies all day :cool: but other than that all i can say is i would defiantly contemplate it, some walk in your house and catch you in your sleep with a fully auto type sheet only cuz thats how id want it done to me if it was ever going to happen

6. if an animal has no problem killing, neither should i becaus im just an animal too.

"morals" and "righteousess" are things people tell you about, so idc. If i really want something and someone's in the way and the ONLY way to get it is remove them from the siutashun, consider it done

7. false. you can't compare yourself to animals. first of all.. we already kill for food (which is the reason that they kill). secondly..very few animals (in fact, i think dolphins and humans are the only two) have ethics. so to compare yourself to creatures that lack a moral compass entirely? that's just some fool ish, lol. morals aren't taught to us. i mean, they are. but if they weren't, we would still develop them. that's not to say that our moral standards would be what they are now - but they got to where they are now through development.

8. Yes. Although it wouldnt be out of hatred, just pure curiosity.

9. If I could kill anyone and not get caught I would most likely. I'd probably kill someone and torture them to death. I'd have to torture them first. :devious:

10. Its not like I would go around killing people if there weren't consequences, that's ridiculous. Its just that if the situation came up where I absolutely had to kill someone I wouldn't have a problem doing so.

11. If you kill for a justified reason who cares if anyone finds out. If someone is on my property and I pull the trigger I would call the police myself.

12. Read my user title.

13. Exactly my thoughts. There are people who I would kill, But i would feel horrible about the families. Everybody is loved by somebody, EVERYBODY.

14. not someone random, who i dont know - that would be fucked up.
    If it was someone that was fucking with me, and i could get away with it - no doubt about it, id put them 6 feet under

15. Im just gonna say I have stabbed the fuck out of a few people and I couldnt kill them...I got away with it cause no one identified me.

To all the people who say yes, clearly you have never been in a situation to kill/torture someone, especially as an instigator. IMO its incredibly hard to do, especially if you know them.

I probably would if I dont know the person.

I will say people who say yes, dont wouldnt actually do it if even if they wouldnt get caught. Trying to be funny or tough guys...lying to themselves. It takes a real tough guy to admit that you're not that tough

16. but if that situation arose.. wouldn't you do it whether people found out or not?
    i mean, i would only take a life to save one.
    and people don't generally get convicted for that

i feel like a lot of people in this thread are saying they'd just kill someone because that person is a fuckin asshole.

17. Daaayum,I knew it was coming.

18. I voted no. However, it depends on if my life or someone else's life is threatened, soon to be threatened, or was threatened in the past.

On the other hand, some bully back in school, would I go back and kill him? No.

19. Yes. Because honestly there are some people in this world that dont appreciate their lives and throw it away by doing incredibly inhuman acts like serial rapists etc.

If I could kill one of those people, I would. Especially if no one found out, because honestly the world is far better without them and I dont want money wasted feeding them in jail.

20. Except for cases of self-defense, I'm only killing someone if they harm my family.

If I were to come across someone getting mugged or raped or whatever I wouldn't kill the assailant but I'd beat the fuck out of the bastard, assuming he didn't have a gun. :eek: