If You Could Invent One Thing, What Would It Be?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by bdeslaur, Jan 24, 2017.

1. If you'd like to invent one thing from your imagination, what would it be and why?

I'll go first:
    I think that there should be a food printer. You fill it up with ketchup and mustard and get to grilling those hamburgers. Delicious shit right there. Send your dank recipe to other homies and they can print out the food, yo.

2. Ideally a device to extract energy from the vacuum, but i there are a lot of people on Earth who i wouldnt trust with such a capability.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A flying vaporizer with cool light's and full bar with pool table.

• Like Like x 1
  4. A penis enlargement pill that worked....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Time machine that allows you to travel back in time or into the future whichever u want : ) id travel back to 2005

• Like Like x 3
  6. Why 2005? Is that a special year? :)

7. Yea 2005 is back when i was just an innocent child .
    I would go back and try to change somethings :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. a truth meter that scans people who are lying.. in other words a mechanical psychic LOL

• Like Like x 3
  9. I would want to invent a machine to fold my damn clothes. Also pretty sure a food printer exists now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. An intellect enhancing ray gun. To help alleviate the global troglodyte population. And possibly get people to start accepting that -insert deity here- is likely some old ass bullshit made up by people who didn't know where the sun went.

Im quite tired of the close minded relidiots running around. If only it hurt to be stupid.

• Like Like x 2
  11. A machine that brings people back to life so my dad could still be here.

• Like Like x 4
  12. I'd invent faster then light travel and demand to be aboard the first interstellar ship. Dont give a fuck if they had to cryo freeze my ass untill technology advanced enough for humans to be in space and safe from the radiation.
    The only shitty thing is i really hope some other person discovers how to wake my ass up from cryo sleep .
    If not i would be one of the smartest people aswell as the dumbest at the same goddamn time... lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. Auto money generating machine and I would travel whole world :D It would be fun

• Like Like x 2
  14. Youd still have to refill it by squeezing a bottle. You might as well skip a step and squeeze it on those burgers yourself. Plus ketchup and mustard on a burgers is happy meal sacrilege.

Now what I think you mean is a molecular printing machine and as long as the refills were cheap like soylent greens you could print out all kinds of fun compounds both for body and mind.. So many mini-Hoffmans would pop up this world would be a trippy place!

• Like Like x 6
  15. it already exists, it's called brick weed or swag weed...
    you would need a multi dimensional strain of cannabis so if the authorities found it it would pop into another realm or dimension... call it 5th dimension sensi. ocne the authoties were done scrathing their heads and left the strain would pop back into this dimension... it would be other dimensional stuff man

We also need to invent an endocannabinoid scanner so we can show the prohibitionists what is cannabinoids that resides within them and in cannabis all harmonic like and similar in function... if they were to see the mechanism of action in the noids their mind could then compute etc....

16. Wait a minute man..... you're trying to steal everyone's idea. You're not getting my gold man. I'm not falling for that again. You thought you had us all bamboozled, but then bam I come along and call you out... Who are you working for nsa, cia, fib, what set you claim yo?

17. Interesting question! When I was a kid in the 60's, i used to get 25 cents a week allowance for mowing the lawn and taking out the trash. Anyway, I was thinking it would be nice to have a pre-programmed automatic lawnmower. One where you enter the co-ordinates into the engine computer, start it up and it mows your lawn for you while you sleep. Well, that dream has come true I heard that some rich folk have remote control lawnmowers like in honey i shrunk the kids.

18. Yeah! wrap that fucker around Trump's neck and watch him FAIL! lol