If You Could Hotbox Any Vehicle

Discussion in 'General' started by Snoop Khalifa, Dec 24, 2012.

1. A bike, everything within the atmosphere would be hot boxed.

2. A fucking submarine

3. [quote name='"MCMHH"']A fucking submarine[/quote]

Fuck yeah, while it's underwater.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. Yes yes an YES

I wish I had one I wna do a sick mural with a mattress and pillows and ugh it'd be awesome. Just hot box it at all times, it'd be amazing...

5. Hotboxing is fucking stupid. So no vehicle at all. This thread is why people think stoners are all idiots.

6. Explain

7. Does a gondola count. this would be fun to smoke in on a nice long ride through the mountains.

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"Cruizer"']Hotboxing is fucking stupid. So no vehicle at all. This thread is why people think stoners are all idiots.[/quote]

Your cool bro

Attached Files:

9. The Pope-Mobile. How has nobody said the Pope-Mobile yet? Shame on you all! :p

[​IMG]

10. A blimp. That would be badass to just float around in one all day and get it cloudy as fuck.

11. 97% of THC is absorbed into the bloodstream within three seconds of inhalation of cannabis smoke. So the stuff you breathe out changes by having less smoke mass (some is stored in the lungs in the form of carcinogens), the oxygen that went in coming out as carbon dioxide and that % of THC being removed.

When you're in a space without ventilation (a car for the purpose of hotboxing) all you're really doing is reducing the amount of available oxygen that you and the other people in the car are able to inhale. On top of that you're re-inhaling the carcinogens with little effect coming from the smoke itself.

The reason people say it gets you higher is because of the fact that you're getting less oxygen in your lungs. People use nitrous oxide for the same effect (they're called 'nangs' here, I hate them). You're literally starving your brain of oxygen when you're hotboxing in a car. This leads to brain cell death but gives a high sensation.

So you're making yourself literally dumber by hotboxing. Which probably means you won't take this post into account when you do it next time since your cognitive faculties aren't working (this is a general statement, not to who I quoted) optimally.

12. I don't give a shit what you think. I don't care if I'm a buzz kill, I'll say this shit 100% in real life and not care about the consequences. I'm an individual who believes his brain (and for a reason unknown to me, other people's) is more important than any kind of social standing.

13. Bongs and blunts in a parked semi sleeper, beers also

14. bam! Zap! Pow!

15. This guy knows it.

16. [​IMG]

Just because it is so small