If you could have the answer to any question, which would you pick?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhaleSkull, Jun 16, 2011.

1. I probably would ask the ocean how she feels when people litter in her.

2. really?

thats the one question you'd ask?

id ask my dog what his actual name is.

3. buclear waste and the like, we'll be lucky for godzilla not to rise up
    out the depths and do some murking.
    *mine would be private question

4. ......

:(

5. obviously the true meaning of life ya wankers.

6. ugh the answer to life??

7. The timeline of life, in full detail

when will marijuana be legal?

maybe some other question related to my personal life. I dunno

8. Is there life after death?

9. You guys are stupid. Even googling this could tell you that the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

I would ask "How do I become a billionaire legally, with very little effort, and with no harm to anyone else or myself?"
    Now that's a goddamn logical question to ask.

10. How existence came to exist?

Seriously it's impossible to think of nothing because you have to associate 'nothing' with something to think about it. For example I associate nothing as being just an endless area of white. Its so frustrating lol

11. It almost feels like a waste NOT to ask about how the universe began and will end in detail, or about human origins and ultimately life origins. Then again it feels like a waste TO do it because either way, it is what it is, regardless of what you know.

I'd like to know for sure if I could grow marijuana in my situation and not get caught for sure also

12. You would ask about money, that is childish. I can give you the answer to your question... INVEST. (no effort and no harm. and its legal!)

13. Gotta love people who are up on a pedestal. Go ahead and call me childish oh great one, but if you had the chance to gain as much money as you wanted without lifting a finger you'd take it.
    Whoever said "money can't buy happiness" didn't know where to shop.

Investing takes not only spare money, but a lot of it. It also takes a long, LONG time to make any useable money. If you are telling me that you can make millions quickly just by investing, then by all means send me a PM because we need to do business together.

14. Whats the point in this thing called life and why it has to be so harsh and fucked up...

15. excuse me,
    but isn't it illegal to make
    that much money without having the'
    correct last name..?

16. Is the answer to this question 'no'?

17. When and how did it all begin

18. Investing doesnt take alot of money.Lol.It depends on how much you wanna make.You can put in 100 and make a good profit if your knowledgable in that kind of stuff.

19. What is actually in Area 51. Some badass stuff is in there, I want to know.

20. probably aliens and tax dollar sucking employees