Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could have one type of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PnP420, Aug 12, 2011.

1. If I could choose I would def like some northern lights right now. I love that shit. Or what's the best weed you have had

2. OG muthaphuckin Kush.

3. Best weed I've had...

Superglue OG Kush... I was stoopid.

Give me Sour Diesel any day.

4. Amnesia Haze, maybe G13 Haze!

5. Green Crack. I wanna try it man!

6. Some white widow would be solid right now, I got dat northern lights packed in my bowl atm XD

7. Bubba Kush. I really wanna try it ¬_¬

8. I'd have to say an indica dominant OG. OG's rule because they get me a good head and body high cositently. They never let me down.. But the other strain I fucking love but is a lot more uncommon these days is SKUNK :hello:

9. Sour Diesel is my favorite...... never had kush cause I can't find the shit!

10. Sour diesel is the most plentiful ganj around my area :smoke:

11. I'd deffinetly have to agree and say some Northern lights.

12. #15 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ive had it. is pretty damn nice, a great buzz. & had me coughing like a beast ;)

13. anybody have the love for mendo purp that i do? :D

14. #17 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ive tried white widow I believe 2 different times. Quite potent. I've also had white rhino Once & honestly that was my best experience.. I was ripped for about an hour & slept like a champ for the next 8 hours lol. Went right to sleep after a bowl to my face

15. Key Lime Kush

or

Blue God

or

Purple Kush.

16. SourD or I've heard of sweetD and I love blue dream :bongin: