If you could have one superpower....

Discussion in 'General' started by Michael, Aug 12, 2013.

1. #1 Michael, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    What would it be & why?

I'd pick the ability to read minds tbh, see what people actually think about you.

2. Bulletproof.

3. I am a superpower. :cool:

4. Though technically not a superpower I'd probably have to go with the force. Cause I'm a huge star wars nerd and there's so many different uses of it.

Force lightning cooked hotdogs ftw!

5. freeze time. 

remember this show, Out of this World?   late 80's early 90's awesomeness! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bIf8Pupchc

6. The ability to understand women.

7. Invisibility
    Do you know how handy invisibility would be? Shit would be awesome to walk around invisible, smoking wherever you want, going where ever you want, doing whatever you want. Need some bud? No problem just walk on over to the dispensary and take an oz or 2.

8. The ability to stop/control time. Freeze people in place, slow shit down to make your reflexes seem faster, get out of a jam and just walk away.

i was leaning towards invisibility or flight but invisibility would only be good to steal shit and do perverted things.  i am against stealing and definitely dont need any more incentive to be a perv lol

10. #10 Koska, Aug 12, 2013
    http://youtu.be/_0Lwx7W7kZ0
    This, this x100.

11. Master of Manipulation.

I would be able to get anyone (woman) to do anything I wanted (suck my dick).

12. #12 skategio, Aug 12, 2013
    FLIGHT

other superpowers have drawbacks or are too convenient

k well flight does have some drawbacks

name one drawback to getting your dick sucked

14. haha well the superpower associated with it can lead to becoming too powerful or losing control

15. I would time control as my super power. It's like "o hey. There's a big bad guy right there. Better freeze time so I can kill him"

Yes, but a master of manipulation could just manipulate himself into only wanting to get his dick sucked and not to seek too much power.

You know, like Joe Biden.

17. At first i thought invisiblity. Then I thought about time travel. But when I saw "the ability to understand women", that has got to be the ultimate super power. I choose that one.

18. immortality. Every day I would do this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Super knowledge, cause knowledge is power.

20. To be sane.