Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could have any super power what would it be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Jul 29, 2012.

1. That literally would be sick haha. It would be a great prank to watch people eat your ass doughnuts though

2. For some reason I read this as "If a cop turns up I'll touch myself til he drives away" :eek:

3. Invisibility.
    Hands down.

4. grow anything regardless of what it is like plants would grow to full size all healthy n shit pizzas would grow pizza trees buds would just get bigger though. if i wanted a plant i would just go buy some insane strain seed

i would also be able to grow people trees but i would forget about them in some forest for a long ass time till they grew up but i would leave a picture of myself with god writen under it and one day i would return and have my own civilization.

but i would do that twice so i could make them go to war n shit and they would live off my pizza tree so they would all be 300 lbs pygmys fighting eachother i would also charge admisson so i could buy an insane bong and grow it into a bong tree to smoke my massive buds i grew before my obese pygmy tree. THAT WOULD BE MY SUPER POWER

5. I'm not even high but this confused the fuck out of me lol. GIve me whatever you're smoking! :smoke:

6. The power to be able to change objects into whatever i see fit.

A little like the skittles advert but imagine it with Cash,Weed and Onion Rings

7. Definitely would go with drug power! But not like what they explained. True drug power would be the ability to point at someone and think of a drug and they automatically start feeling the effects of whatever drug I was thinking. Think how awesome this would be.
    -Free highs for you and your friends anytime!
    -Sibling all frustrated and needs to chill? Slid them a bit of a buzz to calm their nerves.
    -Cop about to give you a ticket? Send that dude on a hard ass trip and gtfo!

8. super knowledge like the guy in limitless. then I could make a shit ton of money and fuck bitches.

9. awwwwwhahahahah, Thats freaking awesome. I love it! Would make for a good movie

10. #50 DJSour kush, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    I would choose telekinesis,and for those of you who disagree watch "Chronicle" first then see if you agree with me.

11. to be high whenever i want.

12. I would be more subtle- I would pick the power to convince/persuade people.... and head for Washington DC! :D

Granny :wave:

13. Invisibility. Think about it. Walking into any bank vault, any restaurant and any store. Just grab what you need and walk out. I'd also hope that whatever i touch that i choose to, can become invisible. Don't need people seeing a shopping cart full of cash leaving the bank pushing itself.

14. To be able to take MASSIVE bong rips

15. Invisibility. I have a penis. I think that's pretty self explanatory.

16. I like it!

[​IMG]

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

17. More like "This is the bill you will strongly support and vote for - HR 2306!"

18. Time travel. I feel like I was born in the wrong generation, lol.

19. power of manipulation

20. Invisiblility