Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could have any super power what would it be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Jul 29, 2012.

1. You can only have ONE power. Flight, super strength, etc. Mine would be teleportation hands down. Let's hear it guys! Also tell why.

2. to entice you with these wraps

3. Lmao that's already been done good sir :p

4. Super Saiyan. Pretty self explanatory.

5. manipulate time (pause, rewind, fastfoward) but only be able to interact whilst its paused, wouldnt wanna accidentally kill a butterfly that could destroy the world would we? :smoking:

6. With a wave of the hand, disable "stupid people" from being able to speak for 10 minutes...

7. [​IMG]

I prefer package deals :D

If I had to chose one though - flight. I'd get so high and fly everywhere - I might snag an extra lady here and there too ;)

8. ...To be able to shoot spaghetti from my fingertips

-Dane Cook

9. Hands down it would be the ability to control anything at my fingertips regardless of size or mass.

10. high. Super high.

11. The ability to grow pot plants to adulthood immediately by just touching the dirt. :smoke:

12. super speed. I could get in the olympics and murder everyone.

13. That would be cool to get into the Olympics.... I don't know about the murder everyone part...

14. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN KISSING A BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON THE MOUTH OR LIPS... AND A JETPACK... I WOULD CHOOSE THE JETPACK. BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN GET ALL THE GOOD GIRLS IF YOU HAD A JETPACK... FLY TO THEM... ITS SIMPLE... IF YOU HAD ENOUGH FUEL.... for your health.

15. telekinesis or teleportation
    i like accomplishing things with little amounts of work lol.

16. LMAO how high are you dude? :smoke:

17. Super hero's don't need jet packs to fly.

You're thinking of the Rocketeer - who was a Disney pussy ;)

18. omgtf

19. Its a Brules rule. The for your health is the indicator haha

Definitely Control of time or Teleportation. A combination of the two and sweet jesus.....

20. sorry to threadjack... but apparently you guys don't watch Tim and Eric?! Come on guys...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvauZAsWjwM]Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!: Girl or Jetpack? - YouTube[/ame]

This show is beyond hilarious. John C. Reilly is the shit.