Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could have any super power what would it be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Jul 29, 2012.

1. the ability to materialize anything that exist and things that havent been thought of. i think that would be tight cuz it could make anything from simple to impossible things.

2. I saw a moldy vagina at first. Don't ask me why.

3. X-ray vision.. hell yeah!

4. X Ray Vision

[​IMG]

5. Mind control...be able to control any1's mind = bitch smd or cashier give me your bills, please.

6. super sonic speed i'd run all the way to california and rob there medical spots for there finest bud :3 or teleportation

7. tough choice. Invisibility would be my first choice but it'd be hard to decide between that and flying, because flying would be fucking awesome. Fuck teleportation, it's more efficient, but flying would be fun as FUCK. Last choice would be the ability to create/destroy and manipulate matter at will.

8. Drug power.
    Think of what I want and what amount (obv always of highest quality) and boomsnappoppopee-err-ugh I got it:D

9. marijuana fingertips... just say what strain i want, smoke or vape and inhale from my pointer finger...

oh and no smell either:cool:

10. This should be in the high ideas thread but my powers would be the power to teleport just like a jumper or either have Ghost Powers like Danny Phantom on that "Danny Phantom show" that use to air all the time on Nickelodeon.

11. The ability to get inside other people's minds. I've thoroughly explored my own mind and found some interesting things, I'd love to see what other people have stashed away in their consciousness.

12. The ability to summon dank weed at any given moment.

13. invisibility would be the best.
    flying would be the most fun. a jet pack would be more fun though.
    super strength is kinda useless and might have more negatives than positives.

what else is there?

14. either telekinesis teleportation or invisibility

15. The power to turn my self or anything I touch invisible (controlled of course)

So If I am smoking and a cop shows up just turn invisible till he drives away

16. Electric Eyes, the ability to zap electricity or strike when you using your eyes so if a person is bothering me then I just that. Another power that be cool is shitting donuts like imagine every time you took a shit, an different flavor donut came out wouldn't that be sick.

17. The ability to delete this thread:rolleyes:

18. This thread is classic why would you want to delete it ? Lol and I want the power to become invisible at any time i want. For abvious reasons lol

19. Teleportation for sure.

20. MIne would definitely be able to manipulate time. Time is the most valuable thing a person possesses. Imagine what you could do if you controlled it. Limitless possibilities.