If you could go back in time...

Discussion in 'General' started by KushClock24, Jul 13, 2011.

1. And see one event that happened, what would it be? I would say I would want to see the first human created. Just imagine how weird that thing looked and imagine its thoughts and feelings

2. How the multiverse came to be.

3. February 9, 1964 in the audience of the Ed Sullivan Show so I could see the first Beatles performance in America. :)

4. The big bang.
    Hands down, the dopest shit that every fucking happened.
    If I had another go, I'd want to see what it was like before the big bang.
    ------------------------------------------------
    About the first human, if they were anything like science says they were their thoughts would've been, "grr rr r grrr grrrrrrrr."
    They didn't have language. It was all grunts, and communication via emotions and body gestures.

5. 22nd November 1963, Dallas, Texas, I would be looking for the guy on the Grassy knoll.........."Back and to the left"

6. Ancient Egyptian times. Shit would be unreal. Especially after watching ancient aliens, who knows what actually was going on.

7. woodstock for sure! (hopefully be able to participate)

8. The moment before the big bang. What existed before everything existed?

9. Theres two that i can't choose from...the first one would be to go to Woodstock '69

the second one would be to go to Phish's halloween '94 show...i can't decide between the two.

10. I want to be known as the guy who kicked Hitler in the balls

11. by your avatar, i would have guessed that you were a fan. :rolleyes:

personally, id rather go into the future than into the past. time travel to the past is impossible anyways.

quantum physics yo.

12. #13 notajew, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    Seriously why would anyone want to go back and attend that? I guess people are blinded by the media's portrayal of how it's a 'drug amusement park'. Guess that's all you care about is knowing that everyone was high off their ass there.

It was a nasty, horrible, dirty, smelly and shitty place if you know anyone who actually wen.

13. #14 ICGreen, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011

YO!!!! Get rid of your link, it hits to a forwarder with a trojan attack. :mad: :rolleyes: :smoke:

Thanks for removing it. Them buggers get sneaky.

14. I removed it, remove it from your quote too.

15. It would have been awesome just for the music alone, and I normally go to festivals for reasons besides the music. I could sit and list but they had everything from Hendrix to Sofka.

The mud and lack of food would have sucked, but since we are going back in time thats easy to prepare for.

16. I would go back to 1995 when I was just five years old.
    I would sooooo relive my life with what I know now. Think how awesome it would be to relive your childhood with the mentality of an adult.