If you could go back in time, what time period would you live in?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBuddha, Dec 21, 2011.

1. If you could go back in time, what time period would you live in, and why?

I think I would choose to be in my late teens in either the mid fifties or sixties. Especially the sixties and be with the whole hippie movement, that would be a really cool experience.

2. 1930's

Id be robbing banks like a mofo

3. Be an OG. That'd be dope. Gotta rock the fedora and trench coat.

It's me snakes, i got the stuff.
    Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here.
    What about my money?
    What money?
    Acey said ten pe'cent.

4. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

Be an OG. That'd be dope. Gotta rock the fedora and trench coat.

It's me snakes, i got the stuff.
    Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here.
    What about my money?
    What money?
    Acey said ten pe'cent.[/quote]

Have you ever seen the movie "Oh brother where art thou?" The car "chase" scene with george nelson is fuckin raw. Then they rob a bank RIGHT after it.

I woulda been the most bad ass bank robber ever.

5. I'd go back in time to the medieval period. I would bring a gun, jetpack, and some flashy lights/ portable speakers with dubstep music. Then proceed to pose as a god and rule the world. This thought arises while I am high quite often :)

6. Back to the beginning of civilization and become their living God and have all religions be based around me.

7. Unfortunately, that is impossible, since civilization sprang up and flourished in various parts of the world. The first three civilizations (known to man) are, in order of appearance, Mesopotamia, then the Indus Valley, then China.

I doubt you'll influence religion that much, seeing as only Hinduism/Buddhism from the Indus Valley civilization is considered a major world religion today.

As for me, I would pick the time I'm living in now. Medical advancements equals longer lives, plus video games are only getting better. Embrace the now, hope for a better future. Fuck the past.

8. lol hey literal larrry this was just supposed to be a fun thing, but hey to each his own :)

9. Late 1860.

Same goal though.:cool:

10. Many of these civilizations have strange coincidences that might suggest a singular influence. Ancient aliens crap but I dont think its impossible

11. I'd want to live as an ancient mayan. Oh the things I would see:hippie: not only would I wanna be a mayan but a Mayan Shaman, oh yea. trip and watch the stars and astral project and what not, sounds incredible.

12. Ancient Egypt, i wanna see what shit was all about back then. see how them pyramids were built. ya know?

13. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Back to the beginning of civilization and become their living God and have all religions be based around me.[/quote]

Yea...this

Id go back to egypt and run that shit like in Stargate...

Attached Files:

14. Yeah, that's a whole other discussion though, lol. I've never heard of these strange coincidences, I'll give it a Google and see what I learn.

15. Be born in 1955. Teen in the 70's would have been great.

Sex. Drugs. Rock n Roll.

16. This.

17. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"'] Gotta rock the fedora and trench coat.
    .[/quote]

1920s is the shit..!

18. 90'S! someone agree with me! good music in EVERY genre.. and a good economy and fashion was good too. nineties were good :)

19. I grew up in the 90's.... fuck the 90's!