If you could choose your cellmate for 10 years in prison...

Discussion in 'General' started by StimulateMyMind, Jun 1, 2010.

1. damn thats not too bad till you both start hating eachother

2. Fuck yeah nostalgia!!!

3. Brian Peppers

[​IMG]

4. This.

you'll probably only end up in there for a month or two if he was your cell mate.

5. Shit son indeed....scary man

6. Charles Manson, the guy is amazing and is somone I would LOVE to speak with, very smart man despite what he has done.

7. jessica alba

8. Christina Ricci.

9. dead-Jimi Hendrix
    alive-my brother

10. Charles manson.

11. An attractive female astrophysicist.

12. Solitary.

If I'm going to prison I wanna come out fucked up.

13. the guy from prison break

14. [​IMG]
    I don't care that he got suckerpunched.He'd still scare people off

15. Steve Urkel, he'd keep me laughing and he'd also make me look tougher in contrast

16. Martha Stewart.

I hate the bitch, who died and made her the goddess of everything good taste?

I would deliberately dress sloppy and not make my bed neatly just to drive her nuts. See if I could get a Vin Diesel poster for decoration in my part of the cell :D

17. Miranda Kerr.

The more I think about it, it's perfect. I mean, 10 years in the same room as me? It might take a few weeks but eventually she'll be lusting after me. Just like how in jail, you can go in straight but after a while those guys that dress up like girls start to look good. Not that I think it'd be such a drastic lowering of standards though, just the same principle.

If it had to be a member of the same sex though, I'd say my brother. I've already lived 18 years with him, 10 more wouldn't be that bad.

18. without a doubt

[​IMG]

19. Hunter S. Thompson