If you could choose your cellmate for 10 years in prison...

Discussion in 'General' started by StimulateMyMind, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Who would it be?

I'd pick Michael Winslow for some reason.

2. michael clark duncan

3. dead or alive?

If either, Id choose Jesus.

4. Michael Scofield

/thread

5. Mary Jane

6. Father Time.

"Hey, I know you probably get this all the time, but any way you could just hit the fast-forward button? I mean, you're in here with me and all..."

7. A female.

8. Why not rewind and not get caught in the first place?

9. We have a winner

10. A large black fella who is known as Mary

11. this.

12. mike tyson. no one would fuck with me :) but then again, i'm pretty sure he buttfucked some dudes when he was in. So without the buttfucking, mike tyson

13. How many of you have gone 10 years living under the same roof with someone? Now, go back over the last 10 years, and just imagine...Neither of you are allowed to leave the room.

Ever.

No offense to the ladies, but I think I'll stick with Father Time. :cool:

14. locked in a room with a woman for 10 years, i mean i see the good side of it. but i mean the bad side...shit son..

15. HAHAHA

well in all seriousness, i know of a family, which there is always one of them in prison, and i've always hoped that if i was locked up i'd get to be with one of them. (i've thought about it a lot.. i suppose thats not a good thing)

but just fuckin around. i suppose i'd say a female also, i don't think i'd care too much what she looked like... just a female

16. Twister from Rocket Power.

17. Carl Sagan.

18. Oh that's a good one. You could learn so much from talking to him for ten years. Not to mention his love of the ganja.

19. Jeffrey dahmer