If you could change anything about Grasscity what would it be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, Dec 18, 2013.

1. #1 Delightfully High, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    I love our wonderful city just as much as the next blade ,but I was just sort of curious if any of you guys/gals had the ability to change something ,add something ,or remove something from our beloved grasscity what would it be and why?

2. Free GOLD bar icons for everyone! 

3. changed size limits of avatars.

i want it to be a png not a jpeg

4. mods and rules. its pretty lame how people cant seek help on here just because they do another drug.id change it back exactly to how it used to be

5. Make the ads naked women

6. Bring the rep back to feed my ego.

7. i want the old forums back and the e-peens

8. I miss my full rep :( that shit was like being an OG

9. I'd bring back some old members. Some were banned, some left, but it has always been the blades that made the city. No more limits on likes, and the old format. Shit, I miss old GC. "Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees."

10. I miss the rep

Also we should sacrifice an animal every weekend

11. #11 Subliminal Jazz, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    • Make e-mail notifications actually fuggin work right instead of me getting 2-3 emails a day about "new posts since you last visited". i disabled all email notifications and i still get it multiple times a day. sometimes not at at all. its not a problem anymore cos i marked gc as spam but dam was it annoying
    • Get a couple more mods rather then the two (that i've seen) that run things now
    • a system that automatically compiles repeat threads into one massive thread if anyone says things like "how much weed is this" "is my weed laced" "need help passing drug test"
    • I'd make an instant message chat room that anyone can join. because lets face it, chat rooms are a fun and easy way to get to know people better.
    • Bring back talk of other drugs. because c'mon now, this is the real world and in the real world drugs exist. its kind of hard to talk around something that's so prominent in society.

12. I miss the old format.
    Bring back rep.
    Add a "This post is shit" button next to the like button.
    More guys. Shit everyone here is a woman.

13. the app.  just throw it out and start over. please

14. Rule #1. do not commission photos of your penis to the minuscule amount of females that frequent this website

15. I agree but if I'm not mistaken the rule about not being able to mention unmentionables was established because apple won't allow such content on the GC app.

16. why do people want rep back so bad?

seriously who gives ay fuck. the only rep you care about is your own, everyone in here has made that pretty clear.

also, technically rep never left. we still have rep AKA like points AKA just as stupid and pointless as rep

17. I would change how the forum was before the huge update.

18. Took awhile to earn if you wasn't a female. Feel good watching that green bar grow. Why, some nights I still reminisce on that magic moment.

19. I would like for the term "Dic Pics", to be referred to as "Weiner Pics". Its not as hateful sounding, when you dont use a cuss word.

20. Make Pandora's box open in a new window so you're not exactly on GC-thereby freeing them from any legal shit- but we keep our user names...epic blowing lines off bare asses and trips to Mars threads ensue.