Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could buy ANYTHING...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThreeFiftyZzz, Feb 4, 2014.

1. If you could buy anything (other then 100000000000000 pounds of weed lol) what would you buy.? im talking about which accessories, grinders, spoons, bongs, vapes, etc.
    i know that when i get a house im gonna be getting a decent water pipe (maxqualityglass/thickqualityglass) that ive been eyeing online but right now id love to get:
    1.) 4 piece titanium space case
    2.) mflb
    3.) blue pax
    4.) black arizer solo
    5.) kasher for my lighter
    6.) save-a-bowl
    7.) 18inch blue glass galdalf pipe (wickiepipe.com so beautiful!!!)
    8.) hemp wick dispenser

whats everyone elses wishlist.?

2. an unlimited supply of Garcia y vega blunts

3. I have a Sherlock pipe so probably a bong a grinder and q GOOD bowl also a handheld vapeSent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 porschetarbo, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Unlimited money? I'd look open up my internet browser every day and order 10-20 of the most expensive glass I can find (sounds like a fun hobby).....maybe 5 of each so I can pick which one to hit when I'm bored. Probably assemble them all in a wine cabinet style storage and make a smoking room.

5. 10ft glass bongVolcano2 good grindersSUPER NICE dab setupMost expensive portable vapeLike 20 other bongs pipes and Dabbers (no idea what there called). Maybe more...You know what?Fuck it.A whole pipe shop.Fuck it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 SupaaBaked, Feb 4, 2014
    A couple 40lb bags of soil
    1000w hps
    4 9 gallon pots.
    Ro machine

Now i can grow 10000000 lb's of weed over time.

7. 1. Sharpstone Grinder
    2. Ash catcher
    3. A good sherlock
    4. A good vaporizer
    5. Cigarette case for my "cigarettes"
    6. massive spool of hemp wick
    7. Some sort of ganja box
    8. A big ass Jar
    9. Several slightly smaller jars

8. #8 TheShadow420, Feb 4, 2014
    vape pen, so I can finally smoke pure marijuana and have no harm to lungs at all (I know there's pipes and shit, but I don't like that shit since it's a mess with all the burning and the smell, so I have to do it inside which is risky and hurtful to my throat)

don't see why y'all need grinders. i always do it with my fingers, altho sometimes you do get that sticky and hard weed - no problem, feels better to touch it and do the thing your own way without bringing with you evidence of your weed habits (with weed remains inside which cops would love)

9. some super icky glass that's super rare or sum shit

10. one of those crazy illadelphs with all the chambers but custom themed like ninja turtles or somethin

You will need a grinder if you plan on getting a vaporizer

I would buy the sublimator..it's just too expensive though

Well, I dunno, I had no problems splitting the weed up for pipe, even with the harder weed. Or am I not using weed effectively in that case (for bowls, don't think it matters for joints anyway) (the bits are a bit bigger than a grinder would get me)?

Well most vaporizers will work best with finer ground weed..if there are any little chunks, the inside of the chunk won't be vaporized. You can do a test once you get a vaporizer and see the difference in the clouds you get.

Not grinding works fine for smoking because you are burning all the plant material.

I have always used a grinder for smoking and vaping though..it's alot easier. I have a 4 piece medium space case and it just shreds the weed to bits in seconds..even the stickiest nugs.

14. A smokey quarts crystal bong with an ash catcher made of rose quarts. And a penis pump....penis pipe....

Mhm, well, thanks for the information. I'll probably pick up a grinder alongside a vape pen in Amsterdam, if I decide to make the investment (since it's quite expensive for my budget).

16. #16 BurnAFewDown, Feb 4, 2014
    If you could buy anything you'd buy a bunch of garbage? An mflb? You could buy any vape and you'd get the shittiest one? Come on now at least get a valcano or something! You could buy all that with like a week's worth of minimum wage....

17. #17 sektr, Feb 4, 2014
    I've got just about all the weed stuff I need (4pc Space Case Titanium, 3 $400+ bongs of varying size and diffusion, Ascent portable vaporizer, Da Buddha vaporizer, hemp wick, skilletools dab kit, torch, nails, etc. etc.)

Only thing I really want to add to my collection is a VapeXhale Cloud EVO and more glass.

EDIT: Also, @ the guy saying that finer grind is ALWAYS better with vapes, not true.

Many vapes work far better with a slightly coarser grind, while some excel with it as close to powder as possible.

18. i also said pax and arizer solo.. i want portable HERB vapes and those are the best. Im not into desktop vapes because i cant set them up in my home.

19. Well I'm not in the position to get anything I want, but I did subscribe to the 420 goodybox!

20. Well if you could buy anything, buy a house while your at it to so you can