Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If You Could be High for the Rest of Your Life, Would You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsgogreen420, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I am really high right now and I was just thinking to myself "if I could be high constantly for the rest of my life, would i?" Seriously think about this. You would never be sober again. I mean, Im sure you would get used to it after a while, but you would always feel the effects. I personally would because of how good I feel while Im high and I can control myself for the most part while im stoned, but what would you guys do?

2. No because then the point of being high is abolished, the soul fact of me smoking weed is to get high for a few hours and chill, not to be high for the rest of my life like a mindless baboon.

3. Depends, Sativa or Indica? Sativa hell yea, im more motivated when im smokin sativa, i do better in school, think more clearly, definitely not for indica though, i would just be to out of it, unless i only had like three hours to live, then it wouldnt matter cuz it would just be a normal high xD

4. Amen .

5. if your HIGH your high the rest of your life, than what is getting high? definition of high - something ingested that alters your mind, if your mind was permanently altered it wouldnt be fun.
    and i like have a little stress sober, looking forward to smoke, relive the stress. and i like the transistion from sober to high also :)

6. If we had a choice of being high all the time, instead of smoking weed, we'd be longing to smoke/use sometimes that makes you normal.

That would be the new high.

7. I would chose to be high all the time , I dont do it because I think its "fun" though
    I enjoy it and it helps with my anxiety. But I also can work and do everything I need to if not better while high But that is only if I had to chose, but I dont so everythings good :smoking:

8. Nah dude. You know how when you take a break and you get kind of a "sober high?" That kinda goes along these same lines... If you were high all the time eventually you wouldn't even notice anymore.

9. if you're high all the time then thats normal and not being high anymore. haha

I'd like to be high for like a year straight and when your sober youll be like THIS IS AWESOME LOL

10. But what I dont think you understand is that some people need to smoke weed medicinaly, not just for the "fun" factor

11. It just wouldn't be good at all.

NOTHING would get done. :smoking:

12. youd be sorta retarted if you were always high

13. Hell no, the point of me smoking weed is to feel completely different than normal. Jizzings great right? You want to be walkin around doing THAT for the rest of your life?

14. depends;
    sativa: yes
    indica: NO :smoking:

15. No because being high wouldn't be being high, it would just be what sober is. The idea of being sober would be like the plague and you would probably start doing harder drugs to be "high."

Hope you understood that because I am HIGH right now.

16. No.

Getting high is fun and it makes things interesting temporarily. Kinda of like a new challenge. It also lets me reflect on my life and when I'm not high I can actually put those revelations into good use.

By the end of the summer I was high all day everyday. Haven't smoked in weeks now and feel great. I have come to realize that..>

Like EVERYTHING in life, it must be used in moderation.

17. yes.

if i was permanently high on my cali chronic. it makes the world beautiful

18. As many have stated, being high all the time would take the high out of it. It would become the new sober, so I definitely would not do it. Sounds more like a punishment

19. thats funny. i was thinking about this today while i was driving home.

i agree with this guy. after a while you'd get so used to always being high, it would defeat the purpose

20. ok im tired of the " high all the time = the new sober " responses. Lets think differently.

Yes, id like to be permanently stoned. Imagine waking up everyday not knowing what weed you are high from? =D. Maybe the high could change throughout the day, since your permanently fucking blitzed out of your mind.

As long as my eyes didn't look like they were bleeding out it would be perfect.

Mmmm.... Weed.