Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could ask any question about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by willsk8t4weed, Aug 7, 2009.

1. For all you inexperienced smokers if you could ask any questions about the sacred ganja what would it be. Keep it specific to marijuana... growing, smoking, ect... I'll try to answer the questions to the best of my abilities, and if not someone else can throw their input in. The thread is open to debate but only if it is not about stupid shit,

2. Ok, what is Pot, weed, hemp????? r tey the sam?!??!@?!@??!@?!?!!! pls i ned to know!@

3. Well this isn't a question that can be answered.... Why does marijuana have to be the drug that is stored for so f'ing long in adipose? Why couldn't it be heroin, or meth, or pcp? Why does the safest psychoactive have to be the most likely to get you in trouble through drug testing? That's a question for God or nature... whichever you prefer.

4. Pot and weed are the same they are slang terms for the drug strains of marijuana sativa and indica. Hemp on the other hand is a long lanky sativa strain of marijuana that has been breeded to yield tons of fiber and almost no thc.

5. killed it man =/

6. :eek: You fell for that?

7. Thats a fact that all who smoke wish wasn't true but it is. Thc stores in fat and the metabolites are released very slowly over a period of weeks. Smoking any psychoactive makes it NOT SAFE no matter how much we fool ourselves but eating and vaporizing at the right temperature is safer on par with sparingly using tryptamine hallucinogens (mushrooms,lcd)

8. Shit I didn't think about it to high. Last one.

9. Yeah... safe is a relative term. Nothing is 100% safe... well except maybe nothing... and that isn't safe either. Sedentary lifestyles kill... especially Americans.

10. Like the lady that stayed on her couch so long that her skin fused with it, haha.

I guess my question would probably be why do dealers have to jack up prices so much? We all know growing dank costs pennies per gram, so why am I paying 20 per gram. I mean I know the answer, I just wish marijuana wasn't capitalized on.

11. I hear that, 20 a gram is too expensive but you see it so often these days. Many reasons fall into it. It depends on the dealer also. Greed can play a big part of it, they want to make the most money people will pay. Usually dealers that are selling dubs are not pushing weight (more than a couple oz a week). So they might be getting their oz for more 400+. If you are on that level you are get a g for 15. Now if you go from the grower to the pushers you can get g for as low as a g for 5. The crop could have been big in which the dealer might lower the price but as most of us know a lot is home grown in small crops which raise price. Inflation is another issue as with most thing sold and bought their is supply and demand and there is a lot of demand. But when it comes down to it you have to remember they are all in it for the money, its an illict business in america.