Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you can exercise, can you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oherroprease, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Is it safe to smoke if you can go for a brisk jog around the block? I've heard this many times and was just wondering because I have a heart condition. However, I've smoked 15-20 times already and haven't had any problems. I know you guys aren't doctors, but I'm just looking for some general information. :smoke:

2. You are just fine to smoke. Nothing too worry about. Go get high!

3. I run high almost every other day. I run to a graveyard near my house, spark up, the run back! Its an awsome mixure of your runners high and smoke. Im always so positive after.

4. I tend to like to smoke after i work out to relax, but if you enjoy running high id say go for it

5. I guess I should reword my question lol, if my heart can handle taking a jog around the block, can it handle the effects of cannabis? I mean it has so far, but I don't know if I'm taking a big risk by doing so.

6. id say yes, some people get anxiety and their heart races, but if you noticed that it doesn't happen to you it can't be worse than a jog because whenever i jog it always increases my heart race

7. it probably depends on your heart condition. do some real research instead of posting on a cannibus forum where obviously people will say its fine to smoke. i dont see smoking being a problem but do you really wanna risk it? your heart is pretty important haha.

8. [quote name='"oherroprease"']Is it safe to smoke if you can go for a brisk jog around the block? I've heard this many times and was just wondering because I have a heart condition. However, I've smoked 15-20 times already and haven't had any problems. I know you guys aren't doctors, but I'm just looking for some general information. :smoke:[/quote]

You should be fine. I wrestle and do other shit while high.

9. I actually did research for weeks before I actually tried it for the first time. I couldn't really find anything for my specific condition (aortic stenosis). But I asked granny, and she said that if I can run, I can smoke. I know cannabis isn't for everyone, but I really enjoy it lol.

10. You... you're first non-internet source if your grandmother? Dope.

11. Your condition slows down the flow of blood from your aorta cause it doesn't open all the way.
    Put that, and cannabis research together.. You'll be fine.

12. #12 oherroprease, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    No lol... Granny Stormcrow.. I thought everybody knew her on here :eek:.

13. Pretty sure some research showed you're at about a third higher risk of heart attack or strokes whilst you're high, I honestly can't remember much about it but if you're concerned google it man, your health should always come first.

14. 'If you can exercise, can you smoke?'

I cant understand the language this thread is written in, so i have no idea whats going on

[​IMG]
    OP as he writes this post^^^

15. If Granny said it's fine, go for it. She really knows her shit.

I'd trust her with my life

16. #16 oherroprease, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    I just realized that doesn't make sense lol.