Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If weed was legalized would it be the same?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Punjabi, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Everyone knows how tobacco compAnies put horrible chemicals in ciggerets to keep them fresh, to make them burn good, to have rich flavor, but will this happen to our beloved marijane. Will they pre-roll doobies and try to get our children addicted with their Poisons

Just a thought

Took on

2. Marijuana grows best without pesticides and everything soooo if companies started growing, they wouldnt waste money on pesticides if they didnt need to. But, Im sure they would probably make pre-rolled doobs......Even if they did all this, it doesnt mean you have to buy it. You could grow and roll your own shit :)

3. I'm sure there would be some companies wanting to push out the lowest quality stuff at the highest possible price, but we've learned a lot from tobacco and it's mistakes, and there's no way any sensible company would want to be associated with that image.

As CosmicCat said, legalization would benefit small time growers who care about their product, and letting them continue to work their magic openly would result in some truly beautiful buds. Sure big business will want a slice, and many will buy their mass produced weed, but i'll always buy from the guy who has dirt under his nails.

4. If it was legalised everyone would just grow that shit themselves!!!

5. Yea you got a point, The government fucks with everything.!

6. Soo true brother same thing with all theses "legal highs" they cause all theses fucked up health problems when you could be smoking healthy bud from mothernature :smoke:

7. Honestly we can't even get a decent meal around here anymore, eggs are just as bad for your heart as a cigarette.! they know how to kill us slowly... think about it.

8. The government would fuck bud up if it was legal,but they fuck everything up so I would stay cheifing my own shit and still keep the middle finger up to the fucking feds.

9. They always find a way though theres no joke.

10. I'd grow my own, wouldn't trust government or big companies with my herb

11. Yeah... I'm gonna give my money to the government who tells me that I can't smoke a plant. FUUUCK that. Grow ya own, smoke ya own ;)

12. i'm sure there will be "organic" packs of doobies if it gets to the point where its sold like grits.

13. i think the weed would be relativly the same, but i'd be waaaaaaaaay higher most of the time

14. There would prob be some commercialized weed out there but many growers would still put out good product either way

15. Yea i would just grow tons of homegrown. Better than anything big industry could produce. Fuck the white man, not the government.

16. For me it would be the same because I would grow my own

17. Control. Control. I'm sorry legalization advocates but weed will never be legal unless governments find a way to monopolize it. Think big tobacco, big pharma and even huge companies like Coors/Miller.

The best we can hope for is decriminalization.

18. Id jus be happy that i can go down to the corner store and buy some tree when no one answers me lol

19. Don't worry about good weed disappearing, anyone can grow a marijuana plant - and it would be much easier to do if it was legalized. Don't buy into the paranoid hype

20. I'd compare the marijuana industry with the alcohol industry instead of Big Tobacco.

I doubt pre-rolled joints will dominate the market. Remember many of us prefer vaporizers or bongs.