Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If weed has nicotine.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, May 30, 2011.

1. Would you smoke it?

2. Yes, and I would stop smoking cigs. All combined in one :)

3. Nope. Then you'd get addicted to weed and have some lame withdrawals.

4. No but that's because im trying to quit smoking cigs haha
    Plus i'll just add some toby in whenever i feel like it, so i think it'd be a pretty big buzzkill for people who dont like cigarettes if weed had nicotine in it....
    Anyways im habitually addicted, why make it physical?

5. Yes^^ except im not quiting cigs because I never started, nasty little things. Good luck with quitting though.

6. If weed had nicotine in it, I probably would not smoke it. The reason I started smoking weed in the first place was because it had benign chemicals in it and had no physical addiction.

7. Nope, because that means they will add more then nicotine to it and will eventually smells awful when you burn it, and you'll end-up with that nasty cigarette smell on your fingers afterwards.

Pass.

8. #8 PsilocinTHC, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    Probably. It won't happen anyway though so fuck it. lol
    'What if' threads are funny.:smoke:
    This is what I mean. lol I don't recall that ever being part of the question.
    Nicotine is odourless by the way.

9. No because that would defeat the purpose of why I started weed in the first place.

10. it'dbe legal if it did.

11. If weed was nicotine, they would have to post the opposite positive effects on the other side of the pack
    [​IMG]

12. If weed had nicotine, it'd be legal.

13. It's the tobacco that makes cigarettes smell. Saying it's the nicotine is like saying weed wreaks of thc.

14. Fuck no. Wasted thousands of dollars on cigs and some of my health. Not going back

15. Nope, being addicted sucks.

16. I'd either start doing heroin instead or just kill myself and get it over with... or maybe extract the THC without extracting the nicotine too, I'm sure people would do that.

17. Im sure they could make a cross strain that would be crazy

18. I'd rather them spend their time making weed glow in the dark.

People can dream right? :smoke: