If weed could talk, what would you tell her?

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanJo, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I hope you guys understand, oddly enough im not high right now.. ( wish I was )

But yea! if you could speak with mary jane.. if she could talk.. what would you tell her?

What would you ask her?

I was thinking about this couple of minutes ago while on the toilet.

I would tell her thank you first.. then ask her if she's offended for being so misunderstood.. I dunno.. I might sing her a song..

How about you?!?!?

2. i would say
    mary jane i want u to contiunusly rub my lung clit over and over
    like u always do so well for me
    then i want ur thc juices to flow thru my veins so i can feel ur love everywhere inside me all at once
    :D

3. I love you.

That all I would be able to think of, and all that is necessary.

4. sorry for smoking....and or vaporizing you. Then I'd put some earmuffs on and burn her up while she screams

5. Thank you.

6. if weed could talk? don't know about chu but my weed and i talk all the time.

7. "Will you marry me?"

8. Stole the words right out of my mouth.

As soon as she sees the sincerity in my eyes, nothing more will need to be said and we can make our way to the....uhm...*cough*....back room.....

9. nothing. break that bitch up and smoke her.

10. Damn............... I think once you're off probation we need to blaze hahahahahahaha

11. i would say:"goddamn, about time! do you have any kind of idea of what i've gone through for you?"

12. This wont hurt, i swear!

13. Mary, I love you. I've loved you for a long time now. I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.

Will you marry me?

14. for some reason.. ive got a boner now.

and simple as this.
    'i love and im sorry for what my brothers and sisters did to you.. i wont ever hurt you babe *rub it against face* damn girl.. lookin mighty good...'